Uuhh...I know he's your friend and all, but if you have any doubt that he will be able to make rent on time, do not live with him. You definitely want to make sure everyone who lives with you is co signed onto the lease, so that you are all held legally accountable and no one can bail out after committing to the lease.

I'm in college but I've lived off campus from the start, so trust me when I say you're asking for trouble in a situation like that.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Dissension Band
Oh I know. He is on the lease - I've lived off campus before, too. It is still unsettling even though he is legally bound to this address.

Did he have a guarantor? In Boston, where there's a lot of college people, it's normal practice to require a cosigner/guarantor who basically agrees to be financially liable for you if you can't make rent.

If he has a guarantor, whoever signed for him will be legally obligated to fulfill the rent. But if he doesn't have one, you're still held accountable for the full amount. In which case, I'd redo the lease.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
In the process of this now. I graduate in about two weeks. I do not have a job lined up and I'll still be living basically on campus with two roommates. Not a big fan of how it's ending, to be honest.

I don't even care what my job is as long as it pays the bills. Sad. I feel like I just wasted five years.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
I graduated a couple weeks ago. Have had a total of two job interviews, with 0 job offers among them. I've been able to stay on at my job on campus through the summer if I'm forced to, and in the mean time I've been applying a lot, playing Minecraft a lot, and playing Bad Company a lot.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)