I just saw Piers Morgan on cnn tell Ted Nugent he would like to "suck his shotgun", I think I pulled som'in important trying to get back up of the floor from laffing my ass off.

seriously my ass is still over there on the floor.
That is ****ing hilarious

Quote by due 07
Cool.

Ted Nugent's a colossal tool.

What, because he isn't a leftie?
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Quote by LordBishek
Piers Morgan is slime. No idea who the fuck this Nugent character is, though. That is all.

Ever hear Cat Scratch Fever? Stranglehold?

....Wang Dang Sweet Poontang?
Wango Tango?
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Quote by LordBishek
No idea who the fuck this Nugent character is, though.

He's a musician, who makes a bigger deal out of being a right wing dick than his actual music.
Quote by Namaste196
He's a musician, who makes a bigger deal out of being a right wing dick than his actual music.

Ted Nugent trolling lefties is the only reason I find him mildly interesting
Quote by LordBishek
Piers Morgan is slime. No idea who the fuck this Nugent character is, though. That is all.

A man who wears a loincloth and shoots things. Also, he made a couple of shitty songs at one point.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Flagon
That is ****ing hilarious

What, because he isn't a leftie?
No, because he is a backasswards redenck who is under the false impression that he is, or ever was, relevant.
Quote by due 07
No, because he is a backasswards redenck who is under the false impression that he is, or ever was, relevant.

He's relevant.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by due 07

Ted Nugent is always relevant. Always.
don't you assholes talk shit about uncle ted!! >
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by Zombee
He's relevant.
I'm sure he is.

I have this theory that ethan_hanus and Ted Nugent are the same peeps.
He writes good music, and generally seems like a cool guy. Just because he's not ultra-left doesn't mean there is anything wrong with him... Damn you guys are pathetic sometimes...
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Uncle Ted is awesome.

Go watch Anthony Bourdain : No Reservations US Southwest. ITS GLORIOUS!
Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit?

Quote by Epicbizzjizz
He writes good music, and generally seems like a cool guy. Just because he's not ultra-left doesn't mean there is anything wrong with him... Damn you guys are pathetic sometimes...

Subjectivity is subjective.

I'd argue his music merely okay. I personally find him, all things political aside, to be a gigantic, arrogant douchebag who thinks he's bigger than he really is.

In terms of the Pit's political conversations I'm pretty centrist (though I do gravitate somewhat "left" on a good amount of issues), all things considered, he's a conservative nutjob.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
I'm conservative on a lot of issues, but Ted Nugent gives a bad name for conservatives. As does Bill O' Riley, Glenn Beck, and Fox News in general. Sometimes I even agree with their ideas, but they present it in such a way that isn't winning over any skeptics. They're too polarizing. A moderate like myself is going to see that and think "what a bunch of idiot rednecks", when in reality the right has some good ideas. They're just shooting themselves in the foot with the Nugents and O Riley's of the world.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
I would post a captioned cool story bro variant with Piers Morgan and Guilford colloquialisms, but memegenerator sucks now so I can't, so have an equally-awesome but less fitting Van Der Gif instead.

On-topic, Ted's a weird case for me. Dig the music, don't dig the ego, dig the like of personal freedom, disagree with his politics in a lot of places. I'm confused about why he was on Piers Morgan though? No disrespect to the man, but there are very big things going on in the world, CNN could get Larry King's replacement a more relevant guest.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at May 19, 2011,