Page 1 of 2
Right now im beyond depressed and i really need some advice.

Idk if this should be in the relationship thread but well ill try to keep this as short as possible.My girlfriend is 13,she looks 16 and is a very mature person,but is 13 and i am 17.Her mom an hour ago sent me an insanely threatening text telling me i can never talk to her daughter again,that im a desperate pedo and that she will accuse me of statuatory rape if i ever talk to her daughter again and told me to **** off and that she will cut my dick off with a machete.She then called me and procceeded to insult my ass even more.She didnt know my name or age,and judging by her words,she doesnt know im dating her daughter.Basically my gf right now has no internet access and no phone and we cant see each other around cuz she lives a town away.I am still a minor and she threatened my ass and i have proof on the messages she sent me,my mom is pissed and said shell report my gf's mom to the police.
What will that do idk.

So Pit...what can i do? I love my gf :/ and this just cant ****ing end like this.Thank you for your time.
Quote by JacobTheMe
One time I saw a flower and said "Thats pretty."

My dad responded "Pretty gay..."

Go out with her mom, she sounds up for it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
She's 13.... ewww
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Report her. And sorry but a relationship with that girl would not work until you are both at least 18, not with a mom like that.
There's this whole thing called a "three year law" for people under 18 I believe. But, as long as you two have never had sex, you're fine.

But in any case, there's really nothing you can do about it.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Police, bro.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
13 is too young dude. I was 17 with a 15 year old and people gave me shit.

Relationship thread.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by SymereusISBack
She's 13.... ewww

This

Quote by captaincrunk
You're a creeper dude.

This too. Get a girl closer to your own age
Last edited by vjferrara at May 19, 2011,
Tell her mom that you're not a pedophile as she is in the midst of puberty. Had you caught her before she started you'd have accepted the title with pride as her daughter is both a wonderful and enchanting child despite having grown under the guidance of a balding monkey with the mindset of a serial killer.

Seriously though, that's incredibly immature. If you believe the threats pose a serious danger to your being then report it to an authority figure. The police, other adults associated with the woman etc. etc. Otgher than that you should probably let things cool off between you and the gf for a while. Nothing says I love you enough to know when to back off like backing off when you know you should.

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Only 13? TS, I think you can go a little lower than that. I mean c'mon man, have a little pride in yourself.

Ninja'd.

Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at May 19, 2011,
Hmm, how does that even happen? I mean, you dating a 13 year old? Why would you even want to date someone that immature?

And it won't work anyways. When you're 21, she'll still be 17 and in high school. Think about that, and how many people you and her will meet between now and when she's legal.

I think her mom is 100% right to be terrified. That text she sent you is awful, but think about it. She has no way of knowing you love her daughter.

Instead, she sees a 17 year old, above the age of consent, almost at the age of majority, going out with a girl who probably got her period very recently. You may not mean to, BUT THAT'S PREDATORY. Seriously, you can't have a relationship with a girl that young. You can't.
Quote by trueamerican
BUT THAT'S PREDATORY. Seriously, you can't have a relationship with a girl that young. You can't.

You can, it's just frowned upon. Like masturbating in an airplane.

Problem, society?

Suggest that you both move to Mexico? She'll be seen as a "late starter" over there

But seriously, that is a bit unusual, 15-17 is more the range you should be after. The mum has good reason to be concerned, I'd say
Oh, and if you're just meeting her mom your relationship probably isn't that developed. Her mom is obviously crazy and not worth it.

But then again my ex's mom threatened me every time I saw her but only if I did stuff to her daughter. She was pretty creative with it too. She turned out to be awesome but ti just doesn't sound worth it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by mrcrono
In a year that's gonna be illegal. Like REALLY illegal.

I agree. If being illegal wasn't enough to sway your relatively "immoral" relationship with this child then I pray you take into account that it's not just illegal, but instead REALLY illegal. Not the regular kind mind you, it's the type of illegal that could you get you thrown in jail.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
i would just move on man, shes way too young and you're almost an adult. find someone your age and someone that has grass on the field.
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Team_Snorlax
i would just move on man, shes way too young and you're almost an adult. find someone your age and someone that has grass on the field.

Hey man, old enough to count old enough to mount.
TS, she hasn't even reached the bitchy age yet.... I would drop that fast, for several reasons:

1. Soon, it's going to be incredibly illegal, as already stated. You will never get a decent job, and pursuant to Megan's Law, your status as a statutory rapist will be public information.
2. Once she becomes a bitch, you are NOT going to want it.
3. At a certain point, she's going to want to ****. BAD IDEA UNTIL SHE'S LEGAL.
4. She's going to be a total bitch for a minimum of two years. Srsly. Move on.
5. SHE'S 13 YOU ****ING RAPIST!!!!!1!!
First things first LOL thanks for teh funny pedo jokes hahaha

Also....her mom shouldnt accuse me of shit,her husband is 25 years older than she is -.- ok thats the type of person im dealing with.And thing is wheve been keeping our relationship a secret from her till now.
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by Havoc69

Also....her mom shouldnt accuse me of shit,her husband is 25 years older than she is -.- ok thats the type of person im dealing with.And thing is wheve been keeping our relationship a secret from her till now.

That's the worst part. The only thing worse than dating a small child is telling that small child to keep it a secret.... Rapist.
Quote by trueamerican
TS, she hasn't even reached the bitchy age yet.... I would drop that fast, for several reasons:

1. Soon, it's going to be incredibly illegal, as already stated. You will never get a decent job, and pursuant to Megan's Law, your status as a statutory rapist will be public information.
2. Once she becomes a bitch, you are NOT going to want it.
3. At a certain point, she's going to want to ****. BAD IDEA UNTIL SHE'S LEGAL.
4. She's going to be a total bitch for a minimum of two years. Srsly. Move on.
5. SHE'S 13 YOU ****ING RAPIST!!!!!1!!

This logic thing, you wouldn't happen to be allergic to it would you? If not, I've found it's fairly worthwhile to instead use logic to make a point contrary to slamming one's head into the keyboard and hoping for something that makes any sense at all.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
This logic thing, you wouldn't happen to be allergic to it would you? If not, I've found it's fairly worthwhile to instead use logic to make a point contrary to slamming one's head into the keyboard and hoping for something that makes any sense at all.

My fingers have been mangled beyond repair from a couch accident. So the head is the only option.
old enough to count, old enough to mount
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Havoc69

Dude... You're dating a 13-year-old.

That's a junior/senior dating a 6th or 7th grader.

How do you not see how creepy that is?
Quote by Havoc69

You're not mature enough for her. That's pretty bad.
Quote by Havoc69

Paedo jokes aside, I have to agree with the majority consensus of this thread, TS. You should just leave it alone. At least until she's legal. I don't know what the age of consent is where you live (it's 16 for my state), but if you really, really love this girl then you can keep away from her until she is a legal adult. It will take strong determination, but you might as well give it a shot, right?
Quote by captaincrunk
You're not mature enough for her. That's pretty bad.

English aint my first language good sir.
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by captaincrunk
I hope it isn't your last one because you should really settle on one you can handle.

-.- im glad you have completely perfect grammar.Because im sure you have never made a grammar mistake.
Quote by JacobTheMe

You're defending your pedophilia by stating that your girlfriend looks 16 and is very mature. So what? She's 13. I graduated high school when I was 17 and had my college plans figured out with some idea of what direction I wanted my life to go - not how I can legitimize the fact that I'm dating a 7th grader, who's only sign of maturity is probably only related to her physical appearance. Dude, take a good hard look at yourself and maybe figure out why you're "in love" with someone whose main concern is wearing the same jeans as Hannah Montana, and what you have in common with her (which shouldn't be anything, ya weirdo). Maybe you should have your dick removed before it gets you in trouble and you end up in federal butt-fucking prison, where you'll meet others of your kind and figure out just what happens to people like you on the inside.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by captaincrunk
I hope it isn't your last one because you should really settle on one you can handle.

He's 17, man, and it's not his first language.... Cut him some slack, ese.
bro, you're from Puerto Rico. no wonder her mom flipped on you. Puerto Rican woman are ****ing insane!!! ABANDON THE ****ING SHIP.
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Paedo jokes aside, I have to agree with the majority consensus of this thread, TS. You should just leave it alone. At least until she's legal. I don't know what the age of consent is where you live (it's 16 for my state), but if you really, really love this girl then you can keep away from her until she is a legal adult. It will take strong determination, but you might as well give it a shot, right?

I agree with pretty much everyone here as well regardless of my situation.Its 16 as well.Im not soo bothered with the fact we can't be together as i am by the fact im prohibited from even speaking to her.I don't mind waiting,but i'd at least like to be friends,hell i'll settle for online friends.I just don't want things to go this way.Fact of the matter is the most my gf and me ever did is kiss,we never went all the way or anything.She has no basis with which to accuse me of breaking the law.
Quote by JacobTheMe

Page 1 of 2