Page 1 of 3
A car about 5 secs before it hit me off my bike - just the horrible realisation that the driver hadn't seen me and had no plans to stop...
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Car accident. seeing the other car coming towards me and and knowing there was nothing I could do. then what seemed like the loudest bang in the world as the two cars collided, and seeing this woman climb out of the other car absolutely screaming. everybody was ok but jesus christ they're such horrible, horrible things. whole body was shaking with adrenaline then, thought I had no chance of surviving.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Last edited by Cal UK at May 19, 2011,
Quote by Sherlock_Bones
Are you afraid of the dark?

Second that.

Well when i was 8 we were playing rugby at church... suddenly there was a stacks on over the ball and i jumped on. I heard this huge low clong, like the lower key in a piano...

we all jumped off and this one guy on the bottom had cracked his head open. Poor dude...but being 8 i was freaked.
I just had to post this, didn't I.
Quote by br33dlove
inb4 massive, hairy, scary mother-****ing spider.

THIS
Fender Custom Shop Designed 50's Classic Player Strat
Orange Micro Terror
Saw a biker fall in front of a bus (One of the double deckers). He held up his hand just as a reflex I guess, or maybe to let the driver of the bus know he was there. The bus slammed on the brakes and managed to stop about one inch in front of the guy.
Also, definitely agree about car accidents. I've gotten rear-ended twice, and it just doesn't feel good. Nothing serious, but the car lurches quite a bit more than you'd expect, and you just can't help but wonder what would happen if the other car was going 5mph faster.
a semi the hit an suv that had a whole family from behind. i was in goin the opposit direction but you could see the blood splatterd all over the windows and windshield
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by G.Krizzel
This thread. So much fail.

shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP!
Damn...I thought my ex was bad
My Band:
The 8th Degree
Facebook.com/The8thDegreeBand

My Gear
Guitars:

Schecter Damien Elite 6
ESP LTD MH-53

Amps
Fender Frontman 212R 100W
Line 6 Spider III 75W

Effects
Dunlop GCB-95
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus

<3 7/4/11 <3
First time i played Doom 3, i was 14 years old in the house on my own for an evening and all the lights in the house were turned off. I said i wouldnt turn them on. I just wanted to get as immersed as possible. F*** me i was positively s***ing myself. I have yet to do this with Dead Space...
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
When i played fear, i was going down that ladder, and as you face the ladder you see the little girl at the top of the ladder - it still freaks me out.

And, 28 days later. (I hate horror)
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
A Serbian Film.

Real life occurrences: my dad was an electrician working inside a generator and it exploded with him in it (it was one that controlled one of the largest frozen foods warehouses in the southeast US). He was completely charred black where he wasn't covered (did not wear his PPE). They scrape off the charred skin with a wire brush. After a few weeks of a coma he started getting swollen from massive infection so there was pus draining out of pretty much everywhere a tube was going in. It was not a pretty site at all. Freaked me out.
Drove through this bad neighborhood, followed by black SUV, when we stopped at a red light, SUV turned on police lights and sirens, we looked to see what was happening, two cops ran up to the windows and put their guns in our faces.
Almost shit my pants. Got let go because we didn't do anything wrong.

Moral of the story guns in your face with the people with the guns yelling at you is scary!
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at May 19, 2011,
When Darkness Falls.
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
When I was young I was scared of when you ran in the castle on Super Mario 64 and you heard Bowser laugh.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
About a week ago actually, I was trying to get to sleep at about 4:30am (one of those I'm really fucking tired but I still can't sleep" ones). My head was a little bit over the edge of my bed, and I heard this growl, like an incredibly loud dog growl right next to my head. I jolted my eyes open and was literally paralyzed with fear. I then saw this massive German Shepard run right past my body and out of my bedroom door, was freaky as fuck.

The weird thing is I wasn't asleep during this. Damn hallucinations.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
The scariest thing I saw is when I went camping, it was dark and I went to break some wood for the fire, suddenly something black just crossed in front of me, for me it was like a man covered with a black coat on him, I just ran back to the camp shouting and the next morning I was sick thinking about that the whole night.
My friend's small pet bird flying over while on shrooms

And getting hit by a bus (but not hard). The moment before impact sucked ass
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by Lobyte
My friend's small pet bird flying over while on shrooms

And getting hit by a bus (but not hard). The moment before impact sucked ass

Did these two anecdotes happen on the same night by any chance?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Nope first was a month ago the second on a friday the 13th 2.5 years ago while riding my bike to school
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
i went to northern Pennsylvania where the amish chill. it was around 8 and the sun was almost set. we stopped by this church that seemed abandoned. no candle light, nothing. went up to the window to see what was in there. didnt see anything. i put my face on the window and all of a sudden white eyes appear. scared the shit out of me
Sitting next to someone as they pass away. There's something there that opens a whole new vein of fear in the back of your mind.
That episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog with that guy...RETURN THE SLAAAABBB. Shit made me piss my pants every time.

I almost got hit by a car, too. But that wasn't as scary as the other thing.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
I was interneting and I had a glass of water on my desk so I lifted it up to take a sip while looking at the monitor. I was about to drink the water when I felt something like paper on my lips. I put the glass down and saw a tarantula on the side of the glass. I screamed and threw the glass down on the floor, ran out of my room and washed my mouth for half an hour

And every single horror movie I've seen. I'm not good with jumpy movies

there are more but these are the first ones I thought of
cat
I was interneting and I had a glass of water on my desk so I lifted it up to take a sip while looking at the monitor. I was about to drink the water when I felt something like paper on my lips. I put the glass down and saw a tarantula on the side of the glass. I screamed and threw the glass down on the floor, ran out of my room and washed my mouth for half an hour

That's some scary shit. Obviously it was not real? I'm gonna use this for my paper I think. It's about perception of the supernatural. Can I just get your first name so I can give credit?

Also, we have the same signature
Quote by Weaponxclaws
That's some scary shit. Obviously it was not real? I'm gonna use this for my paper I think. It's about perception of the supernatural. Can I just get your first name so I can give credit?

Also, we have the same signature

Yeah, tarantulas are the myths of the century

I watched this video online, which shall remain nameless for all of your protection, which was horrific. I was also eating a chocolate croissant at the time which wasn't very helpful.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Yeah, tarantulas are the myths of the century

I watched this video online, which shall remain nameless for all of your protection, which was horrific. I was also eating a chocolate croissant at the time which wasn't very helpful.

I didn't say tarantulas weren't real haha I'm actually looking to own one... I meant that it wasn't really there....

And I think I know the video you speak of... my friend showed me while we were eating mcdonalds... he is an ass..
In one of the horror threads there was a story about these shadow people/apparitions chasing the writer through a field or something at night. I think there name had like marlboro involved with it, if not I know it has something to do with tobacco. Anyone know what im talking about?
Quote by Weaponxclaws
I didn't say tarantulas weren't real haha I'm actually looking to own one... I meant that it wasn't really there....

And I think I know the video you speak of... my friend showed me while we were eating mcdonalds... he is an ass..

I know, I was just being cocky

And I would reply, but I don't want to expand. Seriously, it was traumatic for days ):
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I saw a man who got hit by a tram. I didn't see the actual crash, but I saw him lying at the side of the road in a huge pool of blood. His moped was on the tram tracks in the middle of the road, which means that he was thrown about 5 meters by the impact.

Also, when I was, like, 7 years old, one of my classmates' mother had 6 fingers on one hand. I found that really creepy at the time.
Last edited by sashki at May 19, 2011,
we were going to mexico, and it was pretty late. we drove by one of those gas stations that say "truckers welcome" so there were a lot of semi's. as we drove by, somebody had just gotten creamed by one the the trucks. he was just kinda... all over the road. it didn't really affect me at all, but my mom started crying and praying.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Page 1 of 3