I'm looking to get a guitar for my brother who unfortunately has quite a spazzy left hand. I reckon he could managed with a thin neck and wouldn't necessarily have to be 3/4 size.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Budget is about £150, but of course cheaper is better.
Cheers.
ibanez gio guitars? I'm sure they're cheap...
Originally Posted by jazar94
Oh God, anal masturbation with a banana.
Wait...
**** YEAH! ANAL MASTURBATION WITH A BANANA!

Quote by Silent Murder
This man knows his cleaning essentials.

It'll smell nice afterwards too
Quote by dynastywest69
ibanez gio guitars? I'm sure they're cheap...

This. Suprisingly good quality and affordable, my first electric was a GSZ210 or something.. cost me about £80
im with the other guys, ibanez have awesome necks and havent played one that i dont like.
there thin and smooth where as say something like a les paul would be thick and i personally find them uncomfortable and a handful.
also out of your budget i believe. Are you willing to buy used?
Definitely used. There's no point to going new.... A new guitar at that price range isn't going to be in much better condition than a used one lol. Also, have him try out necks to see which feels natural to him.
Quote by SilverSpurs616
This. Suprisingly good quality and affordable, my first electric was a GSZ210 or something.. cost me about £80

yeah they are i seen this 10 year old rip one out at an open mic night and shred some metallica on it, and non of the soft stuff either dyers eve and one just to name a few and they guitar sounded great

I've not played one myself though as im a jackson man!
Originally Posted by jazar94
Oh God, anal masturbation with a banana.
Wait...
**** YEAH! ANAL MASTURBATION WITH A BANANA!

Quote by Silent Murder
This man knows his cleaning essentials.

It'll smell nice afterwards too
For that budget, you could get a real Ibanez, not a gio. I'd recommend a used RG321 or RG2EX1. The go for $150 USD all the time, so they should be even cheaper there (I believe, not sure exactly how the market conversion is).
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
The thinest necked guitar I have ever played was a Fury, from a small builder in Canada. I'm not even sure they still exist.
Don't get beginner guitars that can be found in starter packs. They're not worth the ink printed on the money you're spending.
Anyway, it's REALLY easy to find used Peavey '80s and '90s guitars well within your budget. Many are quite excellent, and since they're not exactly popular, they get sold for much less than they are worth.