Page 1 of 2
i scoured over some stuff but nothing has really been made clear.

what is the 2 minute rule, ( i know noob question)
If it takes you more than 2 minutes to open up a Chupa Chup wrapper then you're completely normal.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
If you stick a finger up your bum, you can't eat with that hand until after 2 minutes from the event taking place.

Tru fax

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Upon seeing a wild bobcat, you have 2 minutes to seduce it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by trueamerican
Or else...?

You've failed the bobcat seduction challenge.
Quote by Kensai
You've failed the bobcat seduction challenge.

I clocked in at 2:35.... I guess it's another weekend of seducing and molesting bobcats for me
Quote by stig354
i scoured over some stuff but nothing has really been made clear.

what is the 2 minute rule, ( i know noob question)

That's the headstart your priest will give you. I'll let you figure out what it's for.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
If someone reports a thread which is clearly spam/trolling etc, there is a two minute grace period for people posting in the thread, from the time the post declaring "reported" was made. If you post after that two minute period, you may receive a warning.

*Ruins everyone's day to match my own*
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse

*Ruins everyone's day to match my own*

I know this isn't the ht, but

I always thought the 2 minute rule was for microwaves. If you don't know how long you should microwave it for, 2 minutes works.

Quote by GezzyDiversion
If you dropped food on the floor, you have a two minute window in which you can still eat it.

No, that's gross. you're only allowed to eat it if it was on the ground for less than 30 seconds.

Unless you mean picking the food up immediately and waiting 2 minutes to eat it, but why would anyone do that
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 19, 2011,
^Actually, if you drop food on the floor/ground, don't eat it. Mythbusters proved that it takes like 0.2 seconds for shitloads of bacteria to swarm it.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by SilverSpurs616
If you're thinking about something that can be done in less than 2 minutes, you should do it.

Google ftw

Ok then I'm fapping now.

OT: I think it's got something to do with food...but I'm not sure
Quote by GuitarViking
^Actually, if you drop food on the floor/ground, don't eat it. Mythbusters proved that it takes like 0.2 seconds for shitloads of bacteria to swarm it.

Did they really have to test that...? Are people retarded or something? When something makes contact with the floor, it has things from the floor on it. It doesn't take a relatively long and set amount of time to get floor stuff on it.
Any germs or parasites on the floor would be all over your food the instant it hits ground, so the 2 minute rule would be exactly as valid as the 5 second rule--so not valid at all, but won't stop me. Sour Patch Kids ain't free, yo.

On-topic, it has something to do with finding and trying to have sex with large wild cats I believe... mountain lions?

EDIT:
Quote by Kensai
Upon seeing a wild bobcat, you have 2 minutes to seduce it.
Ah, I wasn't too far off. We don't have many eligible bobcats round these parts
Last edited by Lion_Slicer at May 19, 2011,
Quote by Icarus Lives
The 5 second rule is the one for food on the floor. But yeah, mythbusters busted that one. I still eat stuff after I drop it on the floor.

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger... ... right?

Yes, actually. Doing stuff like this helps your body learn to fight bacteria. Obviously don't be stupid though...if you drop your Mars Bar on the floor of a public toilet, you ain't gonna want to eat that.

Quote by guitarxo
I know this isn't the ht, but

Thanks
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by GuitarViking

And there are still many times more bacteria in your mouth. Just man up and eat it.
I ate out of the trash at school several times, I eat french fries people drop on the counter at McDonalds, etc. Once I get a car I'm driving to all the local pizza places and checking their dumpsters for whole pizzas that they throw out (got the order wrong, customer didn't pick it up, etc).
sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122
I ate out of the trash at school several times, I eat french fries people drop on the counter at McDonalds, etc. Once I get a car I'm driving to all the local pizza places and checking their dumpsters for whole pizzas that they throw out (got the order wrong, customer didn't pick it up, etc).

I don't think the time limit for eating food off the floor is about germs, it's more about the inherent disgustingness of food that has been on the floor for a long time where things can fall on it/people can step on it and roaches could swarm over it when you're not looking.
cat
Quote by Icarus Lives
The 5 second rule is the one for food on the floor. But yeah, mythbusters busted that one. I still eat stuff after I drop it on the floor.

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger... ... right?

How about a Stroke?
Quote by pwrmax
You win this thread. You get a cookie, except there's no cookie smiley so here's a llama

Very proud owner of (1) lolstack(s)
Quote by Stugg334

Quote by Retro_jetro
How about a Stroke?

It mentally prepares you for death, hence it increases your fortitude/strength. Next?
Quote by beefcake122

Are you homeless?
Two minutes is generally how long you can t-ttyf--- a passed out girl before she wakes up and yells for you to get off of her.
Quote by beefcake122

How about you skip the car and just get a real pizza delivered?
If it takes you longer than two minutes to take a dump, you have to take a bite out of it.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Page 1 of 2