I have decided, a fretless neck is what I want, but i am trying to keep my custom guitar one single piece of wood, so i didn't buy a fret board, how will this affect the wear and tear of the neck, is there and apoxy i can apply to prevent or reduce damage i might experience?
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
what kind of wood is it?
use flatwounds
and yeah you can apply apoxy. jaco pastorious (famous fretless bass player) used boat apoxy on his jazz bass to keep it protected
no sir away a papaya war is on
Get a piece of rose wood. It should cost you under $10. An hour or two with a file will give it the radius you want, then a bit of sanding with about 600 grit and it will look beautiful. Since you're not fretting, its only half the work of making a normal one. No stain or epoxy, and it will last well because rosewood is pretty hard.
Quote by LeviMan_2001
BTW Epoxy. Nut uh poxy. Just sayin.

BTW your a jackass.. Jus saying
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
Quote by Boer Goat
BTW your a jackass.. Jus saying

Mate, he was making a correction. Your a 16 year old keyboard warrior from a place in 'Johnson County' with Knob in it's name.
^ this
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
Indie super T black (modded with active and passive pickups)
Daisy Rock Rock Candy Special