I think the government may be out of ideas:

Though this may seem like a joke, I assure you that this is real. The CDC (Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention) wrote Monday that it would be in the public's best interest to prepare for a possible zombie apocalypse.

In the post, the CDC wrote:

"There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for," the posting reads. "Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That's right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you'll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you'll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency."

And this article wasn't by a no-name, but by the Assistant Surgeon General, Ali Khan.

Whoever wrote this was really using his brain... his sweet, delicious brain
I think what they're really afraid is is zombie Stalin. Must destroy... capitalism...!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I, personally, think it's a good idea we have a gov't organization looking out for the looming zombie apocalypse. I know it won't help much, but when it comes, we'll at least be a bit more prepared.
People preparing for a zombie apocolypse is good, as it means they're also prepared with food and supplies for any natural disaster.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
It's too bad that the link in that BLOG doesn't work.

Also, this: http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
What the government is really saying:

"We screwed up really really bad on some biological warfare experiments, and now the entire population of Texas is infected with something really really bad and don't know about it. We have no idea what will happen to them, but we're fairly sure they could become zombies. Sorry about that."
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by Todd Hart
People preparing for a zombie apocolypse is good, as it means they're also prepared with food and supplies for any natural disaster.

Also guns and blades to kill each othe-the zombies with.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Todd Hart

The priorities are a bit off, though, aren't they?
This includes where you would go and who you would call if zombies started appearing outside your doorstep

If there's something strange, in your neighbourhood...
Quote by SlayingDragons
I, personally, think it's a good idea we have a gov't organization looking out for the looming zombie apocalypse. I know it won't help much, but when it comes, we'll at least be a bit more prepared.

Until the government themselves become zombies.
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!The world forgetting, by the world forgot...
Quote by muffinduck01
It's too bad that the link in that BLOG doesn't work.

Also, this: http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html

The Zombie Survival Guide shows that Solanum zombies would be pretty much unaffected by most of those except the cold. Also, that article doesn't take into account the panic that untrained citizens would face during a zombie apocalypse, thus making them inefficient with whatever weaponry they have. Plus, the only way to truly kill a Solanum zombie is to destroy the brain, meaning a storm of bullets would be wasteful and practically useless against a horde of zombies.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CDC should do something like this every April 1..... why is this out in may?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I'll just quote what I posted in the Rapture thread:

Quote by Fat Lard
well, i dont believe in the "Rapture" but.

LOOK WHAT WAS POSTED 4 DAYS AGO ON A .GOV WEBSITE

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

You guys are all ****ed, but we aren't. we have spent many nights and beers planning it out, and we have a team for the necessities. Friend works at a supermarket, easy break in, friend works at pharmacy, easy break in, most important, friends little brother works at a GUN SHOP, EASY break in.

These 3 people live in the same neighborhood.
along with the other teammates needed within 2 miles from said area.

P.S.... the supermarket is I kid you not... a 5 minute walk from the friends' area.

Only tricky part is getting the family to leave the house to meet up at the waypoint. Somebody close to me has to do some military shit, wake up at 4 am, thats 36 minutes from now, for a 3 day venture to do "something". And I guess a certain local theme park that isnt Disney was promised afterwards...

He had about a 16 hour notice for this, so we're guessing SOMEthing fishy is going on.

After the families have met up at our tactical point of desire, we must kill the cops that try to vacate us to our deaths. Because we know that its coming from the north (zombies, where they will HAVE to send us all en masse), and they will be our downfall. No way the govt is going to be able to supply for EVERYONE if they cant do shit for NOLA. So...

martial law is happening soon is my point. And all of you are ****ing stupid if you dont believe it is. I may have had many drinks, but my mind is dead set FOCUSED.

I wish all of you luck UG. Phone, Internet, computers, they're going to be off as you can imagine.

Plan accordingly.

You have to be some kind of stupid to not heed a warning given by a legitimate .gov source that focuses on emergencies and the Center for DISEASE CONTROL. Shit's going down, and my advice is not to leave your area. Things on the street are going to be chaotic when the first phase of this happens, and main streets/highways are probably going to be blocked off.
ZOMBIE JEEEZUSES Everywhere!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
They were embarrassed about being a laughing stock in The Walking Dead
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
At least they're telling people to be prepared for it.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by chaos13
What the government is really saying:

"We screwed up really really bad on some biological warfare experiments, and now the entire population of Texas is infected with something really really bad and don't know about it. We have no idea what will happen to them, but we're fairly sure they could become zombies. Sorry about that."

Actually, I'm in Texas and there's be--- *cough* BRRRRAAAIIINNNSS
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
Quote by maplekarma
Whoever wrote this was really using his brain... his sweet, delicious brain

This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Maybe that guy knows what the Doctor whispered at the end of the last episode of The Walking Dead?
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!

Let's see who catches on...
Slappa tha bass
You don't even know half the shit the CDC has to keep hidden from us. Read a book called Panic in Level 4. It details all sorts of messed up strains of viruses and diseases that were never made aware to the public during their emergence due to the horrific shitfit everyone would throw, including cannibalizing diseases.

Quote by Moggan13
Maybe that guy knows what the Doctor whispered at the end of the last episode of The Walking Dead?

So do I...
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
kind of creepy that:
this article showed up,
bin laden has just been killed
rapture is tomorrow
andddd the history channel is airing a program about homeland security's plan on nuclear attack.
(which is actually pretty disturbing.)

I think they're trying to tell us something...
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
kind of creepy that:
this article showed up,
bin laden has just been killed
rapture is tomorrow
andddd the history channel is airing a program about homeland security's plan on nuclear attack.
(which is actually pretty disturbing.)

I think they're trying to tell us something...

The History Channel is Bullshit: The Station

All that they show is Nazi Alien/Ancient Alien/Alien Conspiracy specials