Wow... **** Psychology, I'm switching to a business major with a German minor.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Man, just when I thought that terrible gangbang was behind me
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
There were also women with white wrist bands. They were reserved for board members and the very best sales reps."

Not surprising in the least.
Having just re-read it I realise I have actually been to a thermal baths spa in Budapest before. I really hope it wasn't this one but having said that it would not at all surprise me if this had happened at all of them
I don't see how having 20 hookers for 100 people is a good thing.

"Hey Frank, did you try out that blond Czech girl?"

"Oh yeah, dude, she totally ****ed my **** and I ****ed her **** and **** **** **** with that chinese bartender's dog."

"Oh hahaha yeah she totally did that to me too! Awesome!"

*hi-five*

I think only very strange people feel comfortable banging the same chick as their coworkers within minutes' time.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I think only very strange people feel comfortable banging the same chick as their coworkers within minutes' time.

Seriously... seems a bit gay.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by CoreysMonster

"Oh yeah, dude, she totally ****ed my **** and I ****ed her **** and **** **** **** with that chinese bartender's dog."

*hi-five*

All I could think of while reading that.
Well I don't suppose all of them took advantage of the situation but yeah I agree it is really gross to think some of them took it in turns to go after the same girl. The stamp thing made me laugh though; brilliant example of German efficiency
Quote by CoreysMonster

*hi-five*

100/20 = 5/1 = 5 salesmen per hooker. Disgusting.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
That's pretty gross. Nice to know where Munich re stands on equality.

Their stance is... prostitutes are awesome?
Quote by CoreysMonster
Their stance is... prostitutes are awesome?

Their stance is that all their successful salespeople are men, it seems.

Plus when they have female employees, should they be going down the "using women as sex objects is awesome" line anyway?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Plus when they have female employees, should they be going down the "using women as sex objects is awesome" line anyway?

Their successful salespeople could also be lesbians.

And of course they should, they should just sidestep down the "using men as sex objects is awesome" road as well.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Their successful salespeople could also be lesbians.

And of course they should, they should just sidestep down the "using men as sex objects is awesome" road as well.

When did they say they had those views? I mean I don't know, I worked for a German insurance company but the top salespeople there got to borrow sportscars for the week, not use women for sex.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

They could've had male prostitutes. Prostitution isn't just for women! Masculinist!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
When did they say they had those views? I mean I don't know, I worked for a German insurance company but the top salespeople there got to borrow sportscars for the week, not use women for sex.

...or so you were told >_>
Quote by blake1221
Arthur Miller.

You just made my night.
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:
Dean Edge Q6 - 6 String with Active EMG-HZs

Amp:
Fender BXR 300C - 300 Watt combo

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi