I have a Bc Rich BEAST NT TBK limited edition. Which cost me like 400 euros inc. case and transport

And there is a guy who liked my guitar and wants to trade with his own USA telecaster ( he is a fool! and He is 13 years old ). I played with guitar today.. its nice and smooth 1 years old , beacuse of fragile finish there is bit damage on pain ( mostly on back) and a very small damage to wood but its normal nothing too much. Its in perfect condition as far as i can see and the guy thinks my guitar is 3000 euros Bc Rich.

but i cant find exract model of this tele. Serial number is: 10005272* . It has maple fretboard and 3 saddles bridge - srings thru-body.

He is also giving an deluxe gig bag and may be 50-100 euros.

I know its a weird trade , bc rich and tele, but im playing much lighter stuff for a long time...

What do you say am i making a good trade ? and what is the model of this tele ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bugera Fire Wall Half Stack
^
Do the trade if the Fender is authentic, but don't rip off the lad.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

I think morally that is a pretty shitty thing to do, but profitably, go for it.
Funny words.
if you dont like the guy, then yes. go for it. If you know this trade could come back to haunt you/**** you over in a few years....dont. I dont have morals, and it sounds like you dont have morals so just look at it that way.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Well my beast has a awesome looking.. But im a damn RHCP style punk-rock guitarist. ( actually im a bass player). And to be honest im not confortable with it + im moving to UK and i dont want to bring it with me due to size , weight and no gig bag for it..

My guitar's situation is very very good ( used it for 10-15 times) and the tele seems very good to ( except little paint problems but this is beacuse of paint type).

In addition cheapest USA telecaster + case is like 700 euros while my guitar is -400

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^
^Well, do the trade but tell him that he doesn't need to add any cash. You still rip him off, but not that bad..
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Well he want to buy my effects pedal too. A Zoom G9.2tt they cost like 700-800 euros in my country and i said i can sell it for 550 euros. ( ı buyed it for 300-400)

if he trades guitar and payes 100 euros i will give 50 euros back..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^
Quote by Sakke
^Well, do the trade but tell him that he doesn't need to add any cash. You still rip him off, but not that bad..

+1 If you charge him $$$ too you are gonna end up getting F'ed one day by someone else(they may just steal your telle and not give you anything. Just swap even steven and you are getting a hell of a deal.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Oh P.S. His dad is gonna kick your ass as soon as he finds out so do it and move!
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
No he thinks my guitar is awesome... cmon i live in a 200k populated country with only 3 different shaped guitars but i will not charge him... his father said 150 euros first and i said its much

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^