Hey guys ive been having this problem 4 as long as i can remember but not sure what it is, my cables or my distortion pedal.sometimes my distortion completely kicks out and u cant hear anything besides a constant feedback like tone(no guitar at all).only when u play around with the cables at ther connection point n twirl them in the socket and stuf.wil it kick in agen(and that solves the problem only sometimes).in leading up to our last gig everything ws fyn and ofcourse at the gig my noisegate suddenly couldnt pick up my distortion signal and reduce and therefore i had to play with so much feedback u could hardly hear the guitar.n i played with all the connections even replugged my effects set up bt nothing helped
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Please guys any help or advice would be appreciated.when my distortion pedal was new i ws using a universal adapter with it that was quite old and a power surge occured and i think it blew out some contacts in it.i had it repaired and know use a boss psa adapter but im thinking maybe i should have a pro open up the pedal and see if all the contacts are working?it works fine 75% of the time.
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
try new cables?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Yup new cables
-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New and sturdier cables.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.