This maybe a noob question but im not sure if there is a pedal that does this.say for instance im using a delay pedal for my cleans and a distortion pedal,if i want to go frm clean with delay immediately to distortion without delay how can i du this in an instant without kicking both on and off and using only 1 amp(so only one output cable-ive thought about line selectors)
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Get a midi pedal controller. You can set up scenes with those.
If it's creative, true to your musical goal, and it sounds good, put it in the song.

1. Guitar, delay, verb, amp, and creativity.
2. Well-tuned acoustic piano and creativity.
3. A bottle of water.
Quote by FRACTUREDx2

Exactly. A pedal that has tone banks will help u do that with multiple tones.
You store your tone in the bank, and then just switch between them
PRS Standard 22, Trans Blue
PRS Custom 24, Eriza Verde Green
Martin DC16 GTE Acoustic/Electric
Segovia Acoustic/Electric
Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb
Fender Princeton Chorus 212
or you can not spend an crap-ton of money on midi and go with a boss line selector or get something custom built from loopmaster.

thats just me though
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Quote by iheartgun
or you can not spend an crap-ton of money on midi and go with a boss line selector or get something custom built from loopmaster.

thats just me though

This.

Seriously guys, jumping straight to MIDI?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

yeah jumping straight to midi is sorta the textbook definition of "cracking a walnut with a sledgehammer", lol.

one of those true bypass loop type things (i think) would probably do the trick for not very much money, especially if you get a smaller builder to build you one.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by mcraddict81592
This.

Seriously guys, jumping straight to MIDI?

I agreed with him, but wasnt jumping straight into MIDI.
I was thinking more along the lines of a BOSS multi-fx with tone banks
PRS Standard 22, Trans Blue
PRS Custom 24, Eriza Verde Green
Martin DC16 GTE Acoustic/Electric
Segovia Acoustic/Electric
Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb
Fender Princeton Chorus 212
the boss line selector will suit his needs just fine. its cheap like 80 bucks USD cheap. i have one it will do exactly that with no issues

set it up like this on a/b mode

loop a: distortion
loop b: clean stuff
guitar-bypass loop- clean amp
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Will the boss LS 2 work with just 1 sole amp and guitar output and input?i use the distortion and delay through a send and return loop through my NS 2 noise gate.can i still make it work?
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Quote by FRACTUREDx2

this is so wrong, first of all you not only need a MIDI controller, but you need a MIDI controllable bypass looper.

The best way to do what you want is with a simple true bypass looper, you could buy one built to do exactly what you need by Dan at This 1s Myne or from Loopmaster for an extremely reasonable price
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}