So, I'm not sure if I want to sell it, but I've not been playing it that much lately because tbh, my playing has taken a more bluesy turn recently, and I've also been playing a lot of stuff in Drop C so in terms of trades I'd be looking for either something stratty but with a bridge humbucker (a Chapman ML1 or an LTD of sorts would be perfect) or maybe an LP, depending on neck profile as I don't like them too chunky. If I were to sell I'd be looking for something around £200 as I paid something like £225 for it, but I don't want to post this. Oh and I'm near Portsmouth if you wanted to come try it. I'll upload some pics later. Cheers guise.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Might've already covered it in my post but I just want to say, it doesn't have to have a bridge humbucker, I'd love an SSS Mexi strat.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Cool, let me know, I'm hesitant to post it as the last 2 guitars I've posted have been ****ed up by the postage company, but I might consider it if I don't get any other interest. And I'll put some up in a sec
Quote by Cathbard

Ah right that's cool. I might consider trading for the V in that case, only problem is I do most of my playing sat at my desk and last time I had a V, I couldn't get used to the classical position :P
Quote by Cathbard

Hmm, I'll think it over, I'm actually looking for something with a floyd, how's the floyd on this one? Also if you could get it set up for Drop C I'd be reaally happy :P
Quote by Cathbard

I'm not too sure about the floyd as I didn't get it with an arm it's kept it's tuning really well though. My friend borrowed it and used a strat one, although it was too thin, it did actually move it (although uncomfortably). It's better than the Jackson lic. ones, put it that way.

That's quite a leap, it's in D Standard at the moment with 10-48s, probablly be a new pair of strings to get it that low without the strings being way too loose :P If I can find some align keys, I might be able to open it and try and tune it that low if you want though.

It could probably use setting up, so I'll give that a go while I'm at it :P
Bumpity
Quote by Cathbard

Bumpage
Quote by Cathbard

Really need this sold now guys. Can post it or for those of you going to MonkeyFest I can bring it with me.

£200 ono.
Quote by Cathbard

Bump
Quote by Cathbard

Pics?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Cathbard

Is it a floyd or not?

I'm partially interested. Will have to wait till I sell everything and I'll work out if I can do it or not.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Nah, it's a fixed bridge. And yeah that's cool, let me know, dude. If you were closer I'd ask if you wanted to trade me that SV for it :P
Quote by Cathbard