Poll: Barack Obama or Ron Paul?
Poll Options
View poll results: Barack Obama or Ron Paul?
Barack Obama
184 48%
Ron Paul
121 31%
Undecided
15 4%
Neither
65 17%
Voters: 385.
Page 1 of 6
Taking place from May 19th to May 26th 2011 exclusively on the Ultimate Guitar 'The Pit' forum!! Cast your votes now!
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
I vote George Bush.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by blue_strat

he dropped out the other day haha. sorry, outta luck!

▼ but he is ▼
George Bush!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Didnt the Navy Seals kill that Barack Osama guy?
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
Quote by AzureNight
Ron Paul is an evil racist. I'll be shocked if a country as well-read and intelligent as America would vote for a piece of shit like him.

Obama for fuhrer! YES WE CAN!

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by AzureNight
Ron Paul is an evil racist. I'll be shocked if a country as well-read and intelligent as America would vote for a piece of shit like him.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!! you sir have been watching too much msnbc

▼ but he is ▼
Quote by AzureNight

lolwut.
Quote by Twist of fate
Ron Paul pretty much wants to legalize every substance and he believes drug addiction should be treated in a medical sense instead of disciplinary measures. Why is he not president already?

Because other than that he's pretty socially conservative and doesn't believe in strict separation of church and state.
Gary Johnson.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by itsxsteves
he dropped out the other day haha. sorry, outta luck!

He didn't drop out, he's just aiming for something higher.
Quote by Twist of fate
Ron Paul pretty much wants to legalize every substance and he believes drug addiction should be treated in a medical sense instead of disciplinary measures. Why is he not president already?

No he doesn't. He wants it to be a state issue, but would prefer it to be legal.
And his economic ideas are insane.

OT, neither, but lesser of two evils would be Obama.
Yes Donald Trump decided to drop out because well to be quite honest being the leader of the free world really isn't all that important and he could probably do better elsewhere.
I'd do me........

RON PAUL!!! he might be a little crazy but he is honest and stands for what he believes. I'm so dissapointed that people still believe in Obama when he hasn't done anything that he promised. We are still in recession nothing seems to get better, and our troops are still fighting a war with no goal. Obama has promised a lot but done nothing.

PLEASE PEOPLE WAKE UP! you really want another 4 years of no good with Obama?
Ron Paul will never be elected because the establishment will do anything to demonize him. I followed the election of 08 very closely and was amazed how the media portrayed him. He has been talking about the economic situation for 30 years and everything he has said has been dead on. He wants to cut a lot of government down in size because most of it is waste anyways.

When the military industrial complex, big media, and big banking are threatened they attack back. We all know these interests control the information and set the debate to make it appear that we have a choice.

I'm glad Ron Paul is running again to keep spreading his message of liberty and personal freedom that the founders stood for.

Obama is Bush on steroids "Change you can believe in" lol you can't make that up. Let's see what political catch phrase they'll use this time for the dumb masses. Both parties are bought and sold and playing for the same team and it ain't ours people.
Quote by cisco444
RON PAUL!!! he might be a little crazy but he is honest and stands for what he believes. I'm so dissapointed that people still believe in Obama when he hasn't done anything that he promised. We are still in recession nothing seems to get better, and our troops are still fighting a war with no goal. Obama has promised a lot but done nothing.

um he killed osama, pulled us out of Iraq, and the economy is way better than it was a few years ago. He's already done more in two years as president than bush did in 2 terms as president.
Quote by AzureNight

hilarious.
Out of the two, Obama.

I really like a few of Ron Paul's ideas, such as his stance on drugs and his foreign policy (well, some of it), but he also has some really stupid ideas in my opinion.

Edit: Really it doesn't matter, the government will be corrupt either way.
Quote by AzureNight

Obama Führer of America 2012
Is Ron Paul actually the Republican candidate? If so then that is awesome.
A centrist from either party would be great. Someone logical who isn't trying to please nut cases from the extreme left or right. Too bad that will never happen because compromise is a dirty word in American politics.
Quote by WaterGod
um he killed osama, pulled us out of Iraq, and the economy is way better than it was a few years ago. He's already done more in two years as president than bush did in 2 terms as president.

1. Osama was found in Pakistan. Obama did NOTHING to help kill Osama. Nothing. Increasing troops in Afghanistan, because that's where Osama is? Brilliant. That worked.
2. No he didn't pull us out of Iraq
3. That happens naturally, jackass. Plus, the issue with the whole concept of government stimulus and Keynesian economics is that it relies on future economic prosperity. If we don't get it, we're ****ED worse than when the economy first tanked.

In reality, he hasn't done any more than Bush. Bush didn't **** the economy over, it was the bursting of the bubble. But he got blamed for it. And now that the economy LOOKS like it's getting better, Obama's getting credit for it, just like he's getting credit for Osama's death when he had nothing to do with it. Learn something yourself, rather than listening to NBC tell you what to think....
Quote by cisco444

A crazy guy who stands for what he believes isn't a good combination.
I'm not even bothering posting the politifact check on Obama's policies, google it yourself before you repeat lies. His policies also saved us from a depression, Paul wouldve let the auto companies fail, resulting in mass unemployment, killing consumer confidence overnight. Its horseshit that it had to happen, but it was better than the alternative. Sorry about your cute little ideals.
And no, we aren't in a recession.
His opposition to neoconservative foreign policy is the main thing I can appreciate about Paul. He's definitely superior to Obama in that regard. But he also wants to completely dismantle this country's whole social welfare infrastructure and take us back to the 19th century, that's simply something I cannot abide sir.
Quote by trueamerican
1. Osama was found in Pakistan. Obama did NOTHING to help kill Osama. Nothing. Increasing troops in Afghanistan, because that's where Osama is? Brilliant. That worked.
2. No he didn't pull us out of Iraq
3. That happens naturally, jackass. Plus, the issue with the whole concept of government stimulus and Keynesian economics is that it relies on future economic prosperity. If we don't get it, we're ****ED worse than when the economy first tanked.

In reality, he hasn't done any more than Bush. Bush didn't **** the economy over, it was the bursting of the bubble. But he got blamed for it. And now that the economy LOOKS like it's getting better, Obama's getting credit for it, just like he's getting credit for Osama's death when he had nothing to do with it. Learn something yourself, rather than listening to NBC tell you what to think....

just wanna touch this up alittle bit.
bush did **** the economy over big time. his stimulus packages that led nowhere and the big bonuses he paid to his special interests, massive increased spending on the war on drugs and wars elsewhere... bush was terrible. biggest jump in spending the world has ever seen. but still half of obamas mess is just bush still unfolding. no doubt obama is making the mess worse though. i study economics

edited for sense.

▼ but he is ▼
Last edited by itsxsteves at May 19, 2011,
Quote by cdayrocks
Ronald Reagan FTW

this
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
If you are against Ron Paul you are against liberty. PERIOD. He stands for the same principles as the people who founded this country! He is the only candidate pushing real change, not a catch phrase. He is a strict Constitutionalist, which is the only document standing in the way of the government taking away our personal freedoms and turning this place into Nazi Germany V2. People seem to forget that government isn't trying to protect their freedoms... they want to take your freedom away!! That was the whole point of the American Revolution and the drafting of the constitution... to LIMIT CENTRALIZED GOVERNMENT!! People don't need the government in their lives to tell them how to live they are smart enough to do that on their own, and we don't need the government running our economy either.