Page 1 of 6
So today in Autos class we had a sub, and she was soooooooo damn hot. Normally, our teacher is a fat, incompetent slob who doesn't know how to run an autos class or our defense so his method of teaching is making us watch the same boring videos over and over and giving us the same questions over and over. So today, this really hot sub was like "You guys have probably seen this before so do you care if I give you the answers?" We were like not at all, and then we watched Anchorman. Then she started talking to me after class one on one about the movie and why I like it and school stuff and yada yada yada and I started thinking, could this sub be interested in me? She's 30 but I swear she looks no older than 24. Pit, what do you make of the situation?

She's also subbing tomorrow...
Well

How old are you?

And are you a girl?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
You realize if anything happens she'll be arrested and you would have ruined her career.
you're a stone fox
I'm 17 and a male. And yes I know it would ruin her career. But not if I pretend to be 18...

EDIT: I wouldn't ever press charges lol
I think I've said this before, but real life doesn't work like Naughty America, trying to have sex with your teacher will most likely result in her reporting you.

Just sayin'.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I think I've said this before, but real life doesn't work like Naughty America, trying to have sex with your teacher will most likely result in her reporting you.

Just sayin'.

What if it's the other way around? Teacher trying to have sex with me?

I like to get my hopes up
Lol believe me, she is not interested.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
depends if she is genuinely into you >_>

but you can never know if you don't take the plunge. Which is the truth and the risk all in itself.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by booby50
What if it's the other way around? Teacher trying to have sex with me?

I like to get my hopes up

Did she purposely spill water on your dick and then proceed to try and clean it with her hands?
No? Then she doesn't want your penis. Why would a 30 year old hot chick want a 17 year old?
Dude my speech teacher banged a student and shes 30 but I would hit it, if you feel you have a shot go for it.
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Quote by booby50
I'm 17 and a male. And yes I know it would ruin her career. But not if I pretend to be 18...

EDIT: I wouldn't ever press charges lol

even if you wouldn't press charges, if it got out she'd still be in trouble. and i'm not sure where you're from, but in my state it's illegal for a teacher to have sex with a student even if they are of legal age. and i know in many states the age of consent is much higher than with a teacher.

go for it anyway though, you won't be in any trouble.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Personally, I've had drinks with my law teacher (amazing ass), but I'm 19 and she's like 25 and we happened to be at the same pub.
A SIGNATURE.
So is it worth a shot at establishing some type of contact with this teacher? I mean, I am graduating in three weeks.

And I will resist any and all temptation to reveal that I can play Hot for Teacher.
She asked you about school and a movie. She clearly wants to **** you repeatedly.
Quote by booby50
So is it worth a shot at establishing some type of contact with this teacher? I mean, I am graduating in three weeks.

And I will resist any and all temptation to reveal that I can play Hot for Teacher.

If your asking the internet for advice on wanting to have sex with your hot substitute, do whatever the internet has to say.
you're a stone fox
Quote by booby50

Do whatever the **** you want. If you end up looking like a fool or a creep, then that's your problem.
A SIGNATURE.
Van Halen wins this thread.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Go for it. Because what makes a better story. I slept with my hot sub, or I thought she wanted my penis but I was just to darn scared.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at May 19, 2011,
I guarantee 100% that she has NO interest in you whatsoever...like...dead serious does not give a damn about you
Quote by DonGlover
Lol believe me, she is not interested.

There's your answer.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by blackflag49
What would you actually do, ask her out?

"Hello Mrs. Johnson, would like to go to the movies with me?"
you're a stone fox
After class, stick around. Drop your pants and stand there, do a masculine pose with your pants down, make sure your penis is erect though, if it's flaccid, you'll just look like an idiot.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Just masturbate to the thought of it about 8 times until she crushes you when you realize it'll never happen.
Slappa tha bass
Ughhhhhhh curse my hyperactive teenage penis getting me into predicaments that I'm not mentally capable of handling!

Maybe if I do this and ask her
Last edited by booby50 at May 19, 2011,
Quote by .Joker.
I guarantee 100% that she has NO interest in you whatsoever...like...dead serious does not give a damn about you

This does not matter. The only thing that matters now are pictures. Lots of pictures.
She's nearly twice your age. Ignore it. We all have fantasies (if we ever have hot teachers), but that's all they are... fantasies. If you care about her genuinely as opposed to just wanting to get off with her, you'll save her the risk of getting in massive trouble and losing her teacher's license.

LEAVE IT.

Quote by Portuguese_boy
Why would a 30 year old hot chick want a 17 year old?

I'm compelled to agree, but then I remembered Debra Lafave.
Last edited by nincompoop at May 19, 2011,
I GOT IT BAAAAAD GOT IT BAAAAD GOT IT BAAAAAD

I'M HOT FOR TEACHER
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~