Page 1 of 2
So I was thinking about this after I posted this thread, has anyone ever kicked a goose?
Last edited by Pancho Villa at May 20, 2011,
Quote by Pancho Villa
So if there's any medical experts out there or anyone else who has had this experience i'd love to share in your knowledge. Thanks.

In the pit?

E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by Pancho Villa
So I was doing a little training and so I decided to punch a wall and see how much endurance I had. Stupid I know. But as I continued to do it (after my hand had healed) I noticed that only the knuckles on my right hand were getting swollen and not my left. So if there's any medical experts out there or anyone else who has had this experience i'd love to share in your knowledge. Thanks.

Assuming you are right handed, you probably weren't punching as hard with your left.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Pancho Villa
I noticed that only the knuckles on my right hand were getting swollen and not my left.

maybe its cause you were only
punching with your right hand
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by Pancho Villa
So I was doing a little training and so I decided to punch a wall and see how much endurance I had. Stupid I know. But as I continued to do it (after my hand had healed) I noticed that only the knuckles on my right hand were getting swollen and not my left. So if there's any medical experts out there or anyone else who has had this experience i'd love to share in your knowledge. Thanks.

There's your answer. They're out there, in the real world. If you have a question about masturbating you'd be in the right place though.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by tortilla

I just punched a wall.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
There's your answer. They're out there, in the real world. If you have a question about masturbating you'd be in the right place though.

I don't think anyone who punches walls for the hell of it should be allowed to have contact with the outside world.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by Pancho Villa

Every part of this is funny.

EDIT: What kind of training are you doing, that you test your skills by beating your wall.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at May 19, 2011,
Quote by tortilla

yeah that would make sence wouldn't it. to bad I use both hands
Quote by tortilla

A SIGNATURE.
Yes, I had to go to home depot the next day.

Protip: Ice (and neosporin if you cut your knuckles).
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Way to go punching a poor defenseless wall since the one person you should be punching could kick your ass
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Only when I'm pissed off.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
the bass player in my band punched an elevator and broke his hand - good thing he did it after recording was done.
i used to punch walls all the time, i developed some seriously hard knuckles on my right hand over the years
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Pancho Villa
So I was doing a little training and so I decided to punch a wall and see how much endurance I had.

is wall-pounding a new event in the special olymipics? what exactly were you training for?
plmokn12 wrote:
Yes! You deserve a high five in the spirit of Jim Henson.

Gretsch G5129
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Stratocaster HSS
Yamaha FG-336SB
Quote by DonGlover
I don't think anyone who punches walls for the hell of it should be allowed to have contact with the outside world.

True dat. Padded cells are there for a reason.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by bmxsulli
is wall-pounding a new event in the special olymipics? what exactly were you training for?

In the odd event that he happens to be walking down a dark alley and is suddenly attacked by a wall.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by due 07
Training... for what?

don't believe him
he was just trying
to show off

not that anyone would be impressed
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by due 07
Training... for what?

I train in cqc. Although punching the wall was not part of it.
Quote by Pancho Villa
I train in cqc. Although punching the wall was not part of it.
So are you in Foxhound or...?
Quote by due 07
Training... for what?

In case he gets trapped in that room from Indiana Jones and has to punch the walls back.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Yep. When I was younger playing counter strike 1.6. I had anger issues back then
Quote by Pancho Villa
haha! nah just helpful self-defence from a friend who's trained in it

Self-Defense against walls? You know in cqc the other person is usually trying to hurt you, not just standing there and being stiff and flat right?
A SIGNATURE.
alright is anyone going to give me real info on the swelling of the hand part of this conversation?
...go see a doctor?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by guitarxo

I jest.

But little Zach knows he deserves it the little pisser

He's the sweetest ragdoll you'll ever meet
Quote by Pancho Villa
alright is anyone going to give me real info on the swelling of the hand part of this conversation?

i agree with what some other guys said before: yo werent hitting as hard with your left as your right hence your right knuckles got more swollen.

also, the swelling goes away pretty fast
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Pancho Villa
thats probably the best info i've heard so far

he meant
a psychiatrist
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by Pancho Villa
thats probably the best info i've heard so far
If you found that post informative, it doesn't surprise me you were punching a wall.
Quote by poopsmith666
i agree with what some other guys said before: yo werent hitting as hard with your left as your right hence your right knuckles got more swollen.

also, the swelling goes away pretty fast

correction. thats probably the best info i've heard.
One time there was this goose outside my apartment quacking (or whatever the goose equivalent is) for like 45 minutes straight at like 3:00 in the morning. So finally I go out there, walk across the street towards this goose (which was completely alone...no other geese in sight), walk right up to it and kicked it as hard as I could. Stupid goose didn't even try to waddle away until I was like two feet away. Anyway it was a very rewarding experience. You probably don't hit as hard with your left.
kill 'em a lot
Quote by Zero-Hartman
True dat. Padded cells are there for a reason.

thats the best
info I've heard
so far
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by tortilla
he meant
a psychiatrist

i agree. i probably need to see one of those as well
Page 1 of 2