I feel like I've seen this somewhere.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by mcraddict81592
I feel like you found this yourself and showed me.

better.
mojostompboxes.com
It still looks smaller than a HOG, or some of the Pigtronix stuff.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

there goes the neighborhood...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
wow. morpheus is like dang...this pedal is all of our pedals in one...
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Looks horrible, they should of took a hint from some of the mods molten midi does to the whammy.
If you already have a Whammy, and then want drop-tune and shift-up tuning (needing to buy two more pedals, i.e., Morpheus, then this is both less expensive and takes up less room altogether. The Whammy side is superior to the Version 4 Whammy (the last model) in how it tracks and sounds, and the de-tune up-tune section tracks both notes and chords very well. I'm very happy with mine. I wrote a review for it: http://www.musicgearreview.com/article-display/4272.html
Well... when I want harmonization, I want it to be tight and not warbly. The same when I pitch shift two octaves up... the notes should sound clean and not off. But to each their own.
Am I correctly reading that this one does everything the DT Whammy did, along with everything the Morpheus Droptune, Capo, and Bomber do, for only $250? I want one.