James Spader (Robert California)
6 4%
Jim Carrey (the "finger lakes" guy)
17 10%
I never gave/stopped giving a shit
55 33%
Voters: 165.
Page 1 of 3
searchbar'd, couldn't find anything, poll to come, etc.

anyone who watched the season finale tonight: who do you think should become regional manager? personally, i'd love to see will arnett in the role. i think he'd be the funniest out of everyone.
Go Veg.
Should've ended the show.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
No one. That show is running on fumes now.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
No one. That show is running on fumes now.

man, that shows dry humor and crappy camera work has been groping for an audience ever since it took off.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by space aids
I thought Will Farrell was supposed to replace him.

that dry humor just got me interested in the office. really? i love will ferrell!
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by blue_strat
Ricky Gervais.

This.

That guy has made me laugh more on the British office than the whole American office episodes combined.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I like Jim Carrey, but i don't think his personality suits the role. I think it should go to Ed helms.

If ricky jerkyface gets the role i'll never watch that show again.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by itsxsteves
that dry humor just got me interested in the office. really? i love will ferrell!

Me too, which is why I hope it's true.
Haven't seen the new episode yet, but as an actor, Will Arnett is perfect for it. Plus his wife is the lead on Parks and Rec, so it would only make sense.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
You Will Farrell guys are really late to the party. He's already been on and left the show.

Anywho, I'd love to see Ricky Gervais get it, but for some reason I've got a feeling about Ray Romano. Not saying I want him to be the new guy, but it kind of felt like he might be it.
Last edited by Alex Vik at May 20, 2011,
Finger Lakes, David Brent, or Fred Henry

I got kind of a Woody Allen vibe from Ray Romano
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Will Arnett is the best fit.

Anyways, you guys are crazy. Season 7 has been one of the best seasons yet. I think the third best after 2 and 3. Rewatch the episodes, yo.
Jim and Pam's wedding should have been the show's finale, so I give none shit.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Jim and Pam have become the worst part of the show, whereas in the early episodes they were the best part. Andy and Erin are so great though.
Quote by due 07
Jim and Pam have become the worst part of the show, whereas in the early episodes they were the best part.

I know. I used to love the hell out of them, but then Niagara Falls, and then...this.
Quote by due 07
Jim and Pam have become the worst part of the show, whereas in the early episodes they were the best part. Andy and Erin are so great though.

Agreed. Pam's kind of gotten annoying. Of course, both of their characters went downhill after the baby IMO.
Quote by Alex Vik
Agreed. Pam's kind of gotten annoying. Of course, both of their characters went downhill after the baby IMO.

+1

doesn't change the fact that i still want to fuck Jenna Fischer...
the guy who looks kind of like christopher walken? *dunno which one that is...

to b ehonest, the shows gootten stale to me after a while, maybe becuse it's on like 60 times a day
Quote by piratemetalhead
the guy who looks kind of like christopher walken? *dunno which one that is...

That would be James Spader, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that.
Quote by Primus2112
+1

doesn't change the fact that i still want to fuck Jenna Fischer...

Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Does anyone else love the way Andy dresses? Dude's got style.

Way better than Jim's sloppy shit.
Quote by Lost Dog
Steve Carrell makes the show. I hate that he's leaving
Meh. He;s been one of the worst characters for a while, at least since Season 5. He's just gotten good again this season though.
Quote by due 07
Does anyone else love the way Andy dresses? Dude's got style.

Way better than Jim's sloppy shit.

"Hey, take a day off from the whole 'Jim' shtick.

Try caring about something, take something seriously...James."

I'm actually starting to really like Ryan, like as a person. His hipster character is genius.
I just looked at that picture of andy again

his face, oh my god
Quote by Lost Dog
Steve Carrell makes the show. I hate that he's leaving

And see I don't think he was all that important. Every character on the show is at least semi-realistic except for Michael. No one is that stupid all the time. Each character has their thing, Dwight is weird, Andy does the whole singing thing, Toby gets the shy kicked out of him, but they all get serious every once in a while... Everyone except for Michael. The show isn't stale, I think it was there was nowhere to go with Steve Carell's character without completely changing the show.
jim wants to be manager, you could tell by the end of the episode that he was reconsidering and regretting turning down the position. they might bring in another temporary acting manager or let creed run with it for a few episodes, but ultimately i think they will just slide jim into the role. then maybe hire a new salesperson.

i think that would make the most sense for the show logistically as then they dont have to deal with fan hate for whoever would replace carrell as the new manager. lets face it, even if they cast someone who creates a great character that works well with the current cast, people are still going to complain and stop watching the show because it isnt steve carrell.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Alex Vik
That would be James Spader, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that.

i tthink the walken thing was intentional, just the cold eeriness and everything... whats christopher walken doing nowadays anyways...

and the best episode of this show i can remember is ryan and a midget doing coke and going nuts at a nightclub
Quote by piratemetalhead
i tthink the walken thing was intentional, just the cold eeriness and everything... whats christopher walken doing nowadays anyways...

and the best episode of this show i can remember is ryan and a midget doing coke and going nuts at a nightclub

Doesn't seem like much, he was just in a movie called Kill the Irishman, and that's about it. And I remember that episode
Nobody can replace Michael Scott and therefore nobody should try.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Word is Catherine Tate is the frontrunner. At least that's what I read on Salon. Which is fine by me, I think it's much wiser to rebuild the show around a new character played by a relative unknown, than just promote from within or force in a big name that will mess with the dynamic.
Page 1 of 3