Hey guys I'm trying to true bypass my boss pedals, but i dont want to put that ugly switch on the top of it like they are normally done. its ugly, and i want to keep the design of the pedal. anyone know where i can get a replacement dpdt switch to put in my pedal and fit?
The only place I've been able to find stomp switches is from a commercial electical supplier. Google for one local to you, maybe.
there's this thing we were talking about the other day. it's a relay-based true bypass that allows you to keep the original switch. you could build one very cheap.