Page 1 of 12
Any big plans for hell? Or, God forbid, heaven?

Hopefully Satan will show me some tasty riffs. I bet they have some wicked guitars in hell. With any luck, the amps will be as loud as the place is hot.
Squier Strat
Squier Classic Vibe Duo-Sonic
Jay Turser JT-220
Fender Frontman 65r

What can I say? I like cheap gear.
Quote by Lost Dog
I plan to laugh at the retards who believe in this

That's number 3 on my list.
Squier Strat
Jay Turser JT-220
Fender Frontman 65r

Quote by JonnyMonster91
That's number 3 on my list.

It shall be a good day then. The Christians will be mad and we get to laugh at them
Quote by Lost Dog
It shall be a good day then. The Christians will be mad and we get to laugh at them

Most Christians don't believe in this, at all.
That being said, I really won't do anything to celebrate the non-end of the world. We've had loads of false-apocalypses before. I don't see why we have to make a big deal out of every single one.
When this doesn't happen, it's not going to be like we diverted the end of the world. It's not going to be like Aramgeddon, when Bruce Willis saves the world. It will just not happen.

Guess what?

It's not happening right now! Celebration!

No, that's ****ing stupid.
Quote by Baby Joel
Most Christians don't believe in this, at all.
That being said, I really won't do anything to celebrate the non-end of the world. We've had loads of false-apocalypses before. I don't see why we have to make a big deal out of every single one.

Yea i know that, the rest of my family is hardcore christian and they think its bullshit. It will be funny to see the reactions/excuses of those who believed in it though
i'll get up, toke, go to the bar, try to hook up with some girls, fall asleep, and wake up the next day.
Go Veg.
Quote by Lost Dog

The overwhelming majority of christians do not believe this in any way shape or form.

On topic I will probably see you guys at the gates of hell with a hangover.
I for one welcome our new holy overlords.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Wait for Camping's reaction for when nothing happens...

This assumes I don't find anything better to do...

And that assumes I even remember...

And THAT assumes I even care...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Rapture means I'm gonna poop outta my weiner!!!
As death, when we come to consider it, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only no longer terrifying to me, but just is.
I wouldn't mind if it did happen. It'd be neat to be a member of the last generation of humanity.
Quote by blackflag49
I wouldn't mind if it did happen. It'd be neat to be a member of the last generation of humanity.

I had this thought as well. It would be all Mad Max/ Book of Eli all up in the planet.

Sounds pretty cool to me.
Squier Strat
Jay Turser JT-220
Fender Frontman 65r

Quote by Just_a_picker
Wait for Camping's reaction for when nothing happens...

This assumes I don't find anything better to do...

And that assumes I even remember...

And THAT assumes I even care...

Don't hold your breath on that one. IIRC, he made a similar prediction for 1997, and hasn't mentioned it since.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

I'll have a night of debauchery.

I wish.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by trueamerican
It actually wouldn't be cool to be the last generation. Nobody else would know.

We'd obviously get bragging rights in heaven bro.
Quote by bodyheatseeker
Don't hold your breath on that one. IIRC, he made a similar prediction for 1997, and hasn't mentioned it since.

Thought it was 94 and he claimed miscalculation... Either way, with the way information and such spreads these days, he won't be able to dodge this one... He'll be hounded about it until he dies sometimes next week...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Dude, anyone with half a brain knows it's bullshit.
No true christian is going to believe this.
Only idiots...sheeple.
I'd like to share with you all a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.
As death, when we come to consider it, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only no longer terrifying to me, but just is.
I'll go ot into the empty streets, raise two middle fingers in the air, and yell "Yeah, take that December 21, 2012!!"
I don't elive that it's going to be tomorrow, but the end of the world could happen any day. It is going to happen some day, and ther'll be nothing we can do about it.
Yay, no Chemistry exam the 24th!

But seriously, this is most likely a load of bull, and that's coming from a Christian!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
well, i dont believe in the "Rapture" but.

LOOK WHAT WAS POSTED 4 DAYS AGO ON A .GOV WEBSITE

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

You guys are all ****ed, but we aren't. we have spent many nights and beers planning it out, and we have a team for the necessities. Friend works at a supermarket, easy break in, friend works at pharmacy, easy break in, most important, friends little brother works at a GUN SHOP, EASY break in.

These 3 people live in the same neighborhood.
along with the other teammates needed within 2 miles from said area.

P.S.... the supermarket is I kid you not... a 5 minute walk from the friends' area.

Only tricky part is getting the family to leave the house to meet up at the waypoint. Somebody close to me has to do some military shit, wake up at 4 am, thats 36 minutes from now, for a 3 day venture to do "something". And I guess a certain local theme park that isnt Disney was promised afterwards...

He had about a 16 hour notice for this, so we're guessing SOMEthing fishy is going on.

After the families have met up at our tactical point of desire, we must kill the cops that try to vacate us to our deaths. Because we know that its coming from the north (zombies, where they will HAVE to send us all en masse), and they will be our downfall. No way the govt is going to be able to supply for EVERYONE if they cant do shit for NOLA. So...

martial law is happening soon is my point. And all of you are ****ing stupid if you dont believe it is. I may have had many drinks, but my mind is dead set FOCUSED.

I wish all of you luck UG. Phone, Internet, computers, they're going to be off as you can imagine.

Plan accordingly.
Last edited by Fat Lard at May 20, 2011,
Quote by Just_a_picker
Thought it was 94 and he claimed miscalculation... Either way, with the way information and such spreads these days, he won't be able to dodge this one... He'll be hounded about it until he dies sometimes next week...

Eh, it was definitely nineteen-ninety-something. That decade is a blur to me.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Rapture... more like...

RAPETURE!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Rapture... more like...

RAPETURE!

lols.
Squier Strat
Jay Turser JT-220
Fender Frontman 65r

How did the knowledge of the secret city under the sea become so widespread?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Heat makes amps louder, doesn't it? That's a scientific fact.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Has anyone here ever use the Tokyo Sandblaster method to shit on someone's chest?