Birds fly in the sky.

Lightning rips across the sky as a destructive force to anything it comes into contact with.

Have you ever seen a Bluejay in a lightning storm?
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
What's more confusing is why bug is supereffective against psychic
Musical Theatre! *jazz hands*

...what am I doing on this site...
Water super-effective against fire?

... Pffft.

What were they thinking?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by King Donkey
Why isn't water super effective against electric?

Because water conducts electricity
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Because they can be hit in the sky by lightning causing them to drop to the ground I guess.

Bug being super effective is odd, but at a stretch I could say bug pokemon have an odd brain compared to psychic/other types of pokemon and psychic attacks aint tuned to bug ones properly? That's all I've got at the moment.

Quote by King Donkey
Why isn't water super effective against electric?

Water is a really good conductor. You really don't want to be anywhere near water or even slightly wet if getting hit by electricity.
Quote by MetaIronForce
What's more confusing is why bug is supereffective against psychic

I guess it's because while you may be able to do a lot of things to bugs, it would probably be reaaaally hard to honestly confuse them.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
because the designers behind the series drink too much.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o