Dose anyone have and tips or a how to on making covers for the control cavities? I have the cavity routed and the template that I used to route it but I just cant get a template made for the cover that fits good. So dose anyone have any tips on making the covers?
Quote by da_
Dose anyone have and tips or a how to on making covers for the control cavities? I have the cavity routed and the template that I used to route it but I just cant get a template made for the cover that fits good. So dose anyone have any tips on making the covers?

You trace the cavity on a piece of papar, then you cut some piece of plastic( thick enough) pierce the holes for the screw, then you screw it in.
http://www.projectguitar.com/tut/cavcv.htm
You could tape some paper over the opening of the cavity and use a knife to cut the paper around the edges. Or use the traditional method; measuring.
..I was watching my death.
Put paper over your cavity, do the "rub" method, cut out the paper and tape it to your material, and work untill you almost touch the paper. Then, slowly hand sand and check often untill it fits snug. Practise makes perfect.
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.