Hello all.

Here is the thing, i will buy this month from music store an E-Drum Set, I don't want any top of the notch thing... This will be exclusively for my girlfriend and I to practise some songs, to record the drums and add the guitar track to it.

This will be the option Fame DD-502 II - 309€ -

http://www.musicstore.com/en_EN/EUR/Drums/E-Drums-Sets/_SET_-Fame-DD-502-II-throne-headphones-stix/art-DRU104

I know that probably this drum set is a sh*t, but I don't need nothing more... just to practice and to make my girlfriend get in loved with drums.

I will not play live with this, but would be cool if I could be able to do it.

My questions are:

1- Can I use this drums to record what will be played?
2- How to record? I got an M-audio fast track that I use for guitar, with Reaper and Guitar Rig, do I need to buy anything else to connect it to the pc?
3- Can I use these drums with addictive drums?
4- Will I have any delay playing with the sound coming from the PC?

Best regards to all
GUITARS: Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
I've recorded some drums with my electric kit with a midi/usb cable and garage band. You might have to look through the manual to find out how to change the midi number in the brain to get the pads to trigger the sounds you want in garage band or a different program.
Alesis E-Drum Set DM 6

I changed to this one... i will buy this one, seems I can connect it to the pc via USB, and it gets the job done using recording software and and some plug ins.

Is it a really good jumpo in quality?
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
Quote by Teque86
Alesis E-Drum Set DM 6

I changed to this one... i will buy this one, seems I can connect it to the pc via USB, and it gets the job done using recording software and and some plug ins.

Is it a really good jumpo in quality?

yeah it's better, u will still need to use the fast track for latency though

the delay depends on your processor but it should be ok seeing as you have the fast track.
If i connet the drums through usb i will still have latency?
I got a quad core and 4gb ram.

The fast track has mic inputs, jack inputs, no usb - in.
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
Quote by Teque86
If i connet the drums through usb i will still have latency?
I got a quad core and 4gb ram.

The fast track has mic inputs, jack inputs, no usb - in.

bit late now, but anyway yeah the drums only sends midi to the computer. It has nothing to do with audio side of things.

The processor intensive stuff (which gives you latency) is done by the audio card and the processor. So yes u need a good audio card for small latency.

Your processor and ram are more than capable but u will still need the card.

So you connect the drums separately to get the midi into the computer, then u connect the sound card to get the sound out of the computer.