My captain in the army has asked me to download some action movies. Prob is, I'm an arthouse cinephil.

I'm looking for worthwhile films, with good directing and script at least. Don't rightly expect much acting.

So far I got John Woo in mind.

Ideas, Pit?

PS. Popular ones beaten to death by constant TV screening AKA ones we'd prolly seen before are the coldest fish to catch.
Death Race

Crank/2

Transformers/2/3

Mission impossible

James Bond

The incredibles

James and the Giant Peach

The Spongebob Squarepants Movie

Pokemon 4Ever
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Rambo
Jackie Chan.

Enter the Dragon seems good IS AMAZING.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

the human centipede.it doesnt have the most action but it teaches you the importance of teamwork
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
The Expendables
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Quote by Eggmond
the human centipede.it doesnt have the most action but it teaches you the importance of teamwork

what is the human centipede's favorite childhood toy?

Legos
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by ingames
My captain in the army has asked me to download some action movies. Prob is, I'm an arthouse cinephil.

I'm looking for worthwhile films, with good directing and script at least. Don't rightly expect much acting.

So far I got John Woo in mind.

Ideas, Pit?

PS. Popular ones beaten to death by constant TV screening AKA ones we'd prolly seen before are the coldest fish to catch.

Infernal Affairs Trilogy - the Original Trilogy which was remade into the Departed. Amazing scripting, filming and acting. It smashed Hong Kong Box Office Records and the US remake (The Departed) won a grammy.

I hope you don't mind subtitles though.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at May 20, 2011,