Hey, i'm Harry (19), i'm currently living near headingley, been playing guitar for around 5 years, and i'm looking to start a band for gigging, writing music with, basically rocking the **** out. Think Mastodon, High on Fire, Machine Head, Pantera, Baroness kind of sound, but i'll play anything that rocks. sound good?
Quote by Eddie616
this guy is of epic legend.

it's true.
Hi I'm Josh (22) Live in Headingley. I'm self taught, been playing for 7 years. Could meet up for a jam if you're interested, and see what happens. I like a fuck ton of punk, I'm into anything really as long as it has bollocks.

email me, JoshDCrawford@hotmail.co.uk.
Quote by cruiser221
Hey, i'm Harry (19), i'm currently living near headingley, been playing guitar for around 5 years, and i'm looking to start a band for gigging, writing music with, basically rocking the **** out. Think Mastodon, High on Fire, Machine Head, Pantera, Baroness kind of sound, but i'll play anything that rocks. sound good?

Hey mate, my band Shadows of violence are currently looking for a vocalist as ours is leaving us within the next few weeks.

If you are interested in a jam give me a shout.

either email me at avengetherage@gmail.com or the band at shadowsofviolence@hotmail.co.uk
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.