My guitar has Ernie Ball Super Slinky strings (42, 32, 24w, 16, 11, 9), and it's B string has come off... I have a Ernie Ball Beefy Slinky string set (54, 42, 30, 22p, 15, 11). So my question is can I use the 11 size string in the beefy slinky?

P.S: My guitar has a Floyd rose
P.S.S: Also can you tell me what "w" and "p" stands for in the string sizes?

Thanks In Advance
i would recommend either buying a new set of 9's or changing all strings and readjusting the trem (i've used floyd rose's before, they are a pin in the ass to change gauges)

P- plain wire
W- wound
Yes you can put that 11's set on. It requires few adjustments but its normal to floyd. Change all the Strings.
it'd probably be a better idea just to get new strings and replace all of them soo they all sound better than just having one different one in the bunch.
Ima Dude Dressed Like Another Dude Playing As Another Dude
tbh they're probably the exact same string, just surrounded by different strings in the packaging, so i'd imagine you WOULD be able to.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.