Hey guys, i can decide if i want to buy this guitar off ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-SLSMG-Guitar-Trans-Red-ULTRA-rare-w-hsc-MINT-/190534760730?pt=Guitar&hash=item2c5cc1b91a#ht_500wt_941

you can see in some of the pictures that there is a rather large scratch on both sides of the body, so i was wondering if those scratches could possibly be removed if i bought the guitar?

In one of the pictures of the front of the guitar you cannot see the scratches at all so i dont think it goes past the gloss layer of the finish
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
it'd be difficult tbh

also remove ebay link.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
also after looking at the pics

i'm not sure that's even a scratch

look at the close-up of the front, no scratch present!

and the pic of the back of the guitar looks like it's reflecting the bit of nylon(?) or whatever on the case that's going at a diagonal.

plus no mention of these "scratches" are in the description

i do believe you've mistook "reflections" for "scratches"
you think so? i thought maybe they werent showing up in one of the pics because of the angle it was taken at...ill have to ask the seller
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Last edited by chrisg7 at May 20, 2011,
yeh, they look the exact same in the front and back pics, it HAS to be a reflection or an absolute major coincidence that identical scratches happened to the front and back of the guitar.