Just having a bit of a clear out so thought i would put a few bits and bobs up for sale/trade.

Zoom GFX 4

Behringer UB802

Advent T9

1 Peavey Hisys 2 Black Widdow Loaded Speaker

the Zoom and the Behringer need a psu but should not be too difficult or expensive to replace. The PC has a 22" flat screen monitor and has Cubase 5 and Reason 5 installed so i will leave them on but there are no licences for them. I have been using it as a slave in my studio for some dsp proccesing but after an upgrade its no longer needed. Will work happily as a home PC browsing ect i also have the recovery disk for it. I have a keyboard for it but no longer have the mouse.

shoot me any offers or questions. Cash offers welcome and trade wise im interested in studio gear and always in the market for guitar pedals.

cheers
Can you hook the 802 up to, say, a MacBook and use it for recording???
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
im not 100% sure mick ive never used it. Think you can put it in front of an interface or soundcard with i\o dont think it has usb or anything
Ah fair enough
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...