Ive got band practice tomorrow so I had to change my strings asap as they were black and flaking lol. Thing is I usually use 10s but i didnt have time to buy any so I used some 11s i had instead. Basically I wanted to know would these still be ok for e standard and half step down (what I usually play in) and would they be ok for C# standard for some classic sabbath or for drop c for some modern stuff?

Cheers
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Yeah, they'll be fine for all those. 11s are actually a pretty cool jack of all trades, (depending on how beefy the lower strings are) I often use them on guitars I change tuning on a lot because I find them just light enough for standard and just heavy enough for drop c/c standard.
They will be perfect for Eb (half step down), ok for drop C and C#, but maybe a little tight for E standard.
My Ibanez has 11-52 in Eb. Feels perfect. I think they're too loose for even drop C, but then again I use 12-56 for drop c. I love tight strings.
Depends on the scale of your guitar. To me, if it's 24,75" 11 set is perfect for E and Eb standard. For D standard I'd still probably use 11s, but they'd be a little loose. For 25.5" (which my Ibanez RG is) 11s are perfect for D standard and I think they would be too tight for E standard.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

I used to use 11s for Drop C#. (I use 10-52's in Drop C now). When I used 11's, I never had any issues going up to D# standard, or even standard for that matter. I also went down to Drop B occasionally, and it was alright. Almost too loose though. I use 25.5" scale guitars.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
i use 11s in standard tuning all the time.

the only thing to watch out for is that you may need to tighten the truss-rod, but that's not a definite thing.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp