Do you guys think this is a good song for a guy who plays only 8 months? Its one of my favs from Megadeth, I dont know if i can learn it. Is it so hard how people say it is?
Just learn the part you can. The intro isn't that hard IMO. Just play it slow. If you notice your technique getting bad while you are playing it, don't keep playing it. Practicing wrong is just about the worst thing you can possibly do.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
The soloes are quite hard, But with dedication the riffs shouldn't be too much of a challenge, depending on how good you are at guitar.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
I can get intro with no problems, triplet galloping is not hard. But the part after the intro.. I have problem with hammering string lower then palm muting open E which is string higher. How can I solve it?
Quote by Voodoosnake
I can get intro with no problems, triplet galloping is not hard. But the part after the intro.. I have problem with hammering string lower then palm muting open E which is string higher. How can I solve it?

You just have to slow it down. It also might help to play the pm-ed E's as eight notes rather than triplets or sixteenth or whatever they are. That way, you can work on your switching.

That is a pretty essential skill for playing thrash though. So focus on being able to do that.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Those eights are confusing, those triplets are good but how should i strumm eights like DUDDUDDU?