Allo chaps, I have a Dunlop GCB-95 wah which quite frankly has been driving me nuts for ages now. Basically what happens is when I click on the wah the volume just dissapears to the point you can hardly hear anything. Ican't see it being a power issue as I have it plugged in instead of using a battery, plus sometimes after giggling my foot about a bit the pedal works, if only for a few seconds. I think it's a pot issue as the pot is looking a little browner than it probably should be.
Here's a video and 2 pics of the pot. Sorry quality isn't very good, crap camera (please ignore the poor playing aswell )

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/drunken_dave665/?action=view&current=HPIM0142.mp4
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/drunken_dave665/HPIM0146.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/drunken_dave665/HPIM0143.jpg

Any idea's whether it could be anything other than the pot? I'm not too stressed about this as I have just bought a new wah today anyway (not the same one incase you wonder) but I would quite like to fix this and mod it as I wanna get into modding/building pedals soon so may aswell start on one which is more or less broken.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by forsaknazrael
Switch could be broken. Replace it.

the brown stuff on the pot is just paste flux, don't worry about it.

Hmm, maybe, the reason I don't think it's the switch is coz like I said sometimes the pedal does work properly after it's been switched on. It sort of goes in and out of working at full volume, but more often than not it's like it is on the video.

Hmm, this is a pickle.
Gear:
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by SurfinWithSatch
Hmm, maybe, the reason I don't think it's the switch is coz like I said sometimes the pedal does work properly after it's been switched on. It sort of goes in and out of working at full volume, but more often than not it's like it is on the video.

Hmm, this is a pickle.

You do know that a broken switch doesn't mean a completely destroyed one, right?

They can just be inconsistent and unreliable, too.

Ethan, are you referring to the 4.7uF cap? That usually results in no wah, but a volume change, not complete loss of signal.
Cheers for the responses guys, I'll make a few adjustments/replacements and see if I can't get this mofo working
Gear:
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by forsaknazrael
You do know that a broken switch doesn't mean a completely destroyed one, right?

They can just be inconsistent and unreliable, too.

Ethan, are you referring to the 4.7uF cap? That usually results in no wah, but a volume change, not complete loss of signal.

Yeah, I am. But before it completely broke off, it was doing that..when it completely broke off I got nothing. Guess when I moved the pedal up and down it move that cap slightly to make a weak contact or some crazy crap like that... I'm not crazy, I know what I heard!