Voters: 208.
Page 1 of 2
B just confuses me, so A wins.
GEAR:
Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH
Ibanez RGA-32
Peavey Vypyr 15
Line 6 Pod Studio GX + Pod Farm
A really captures a brilliant setting in the least amount of elements possible, B needs better use of colors and shading, not to mention all the edges are really rough looking, as opposed to the nice, clean edges of A.
TS, did you really need to make this?
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
No question A should be pulling ahead. I mean, its like... A doesn't promise much, but at least it delivers. It promises a mediocre tax break, I got that mediocre tax break... B promises too much; the closing of Guantanamo Bay, universal health care, the allowance of openly-gay military members, a pull-out of Iraq... Although, it did kill Osama Bin Gimpin'...
Last edited by L2112Lif at May 20, 2011,
Did nobody else see the Creeper in B?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
Did nobody else see the Creeper in B?

Yeah, why's it got a lob-on?

Edit: Actually I just looked at that again, it's actually a pickaxe stuck in it.
Makes much more sense now :P
Everyone Vote A!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

As a show of good faith, I'm voting A. To be honest, whatever the outcome, this is fucking hilarious
Quote by SlayingDragons
A really captures a brilliant setting in the least amount of elements possible, B needs better use of colors and shading, not to mention all the edges are really rough looking, as opposed to the nice, clean edges of A.

EDIT:

A makes me feel things I didn't realise where humanly possible. It's hard to describe in mere words the joy it brings to my soul; such simple, elegant form. Such expressive colours that derive such a bold statement.

B, other the hand other hand, well.... it pales in comparison quite frankly.

EDIT 2:

Also, TS. Do us lowly mortals ever get to see all the other entries?! There were multiple rounds, and no-one got to see anything!

Please, your lordship, reveal to the proles the magical secrets you have lurking in your inbox.
Last edited by fender_696 at May 21, 2011,
This competition was doomed from the start.

You never showed us any of the entries. Is there any surprise that everyone completely lost interest?
Quote by BumbleBoned

You never showed us any of the entries. Is there any surprise that everyone completely lost interest?

This.

I've check every thread that was related to this topic hoping to see some great pictures, but nothing.

And now this is the finale? I'm voting A just to spite TS.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by BumbleBoned

Derp. All entries were in his blog. Some of them were absolutely incredible.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
B wins hands down.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
this is idiotic.

OT: A
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
50-50
SHIT BOYS
I voted A

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
I voted B but I secretly hope A pulls ahead for the win
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
As funny as it would be for A to win, I can't see all the hard work B did go to waste. I still want to see round 2 and 3 entries... can only find round 1 in your blog TS.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Whalepudding and Rocking Rob didn't submit? You should just extend the deadline again, B is really good, don't get me wrong, but I wanna see their entries...
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
im sorry b... a gets my vote..

-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Butt Rayge
Everyone who voted A must be joking.

Its fooking shite. Anyone could do that.

problem? :3
-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 1 of 2