Page 1 of 4
So after watching this kid cover Tribute by Tenacious D, I thought this thread would be a good idea. I now challenge all of you to watch it, and to try to 1up me, or just contribute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEGZjXRG0jE&feature=player_embedded#at=111
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
Quote by unicornfist
I was gonna say this but I think that A7X one wins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcibYABRm9E

holy crap, this one isn't funny so much as it is painful to listen to
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
Nope

bahahahahaha
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by zgr0826

Ok, you beat me. That is quite horrible. What the hell made her think that'd be a good idea?!
these are all pretty funny
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Ok, you beat me. That is quite horrible. What the hell made her think that'd be a good idea?!

She did it as a joke, not as an actual, serious, cover.
Still hilarious though.
Quote by Wogahamsel
Hopefully seeing him in 48 days!

Lucky... stab in the dark here, at Sonisphere? Heard he was playing there.

And please start a jazz hands mosh pit, that's literally my life goal to start one at one of his gigs.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

after a while of watching these I start to feel bad, cuz yeah she sucks but she's just doin her thing and ppl are flaming
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
Page 1 of 4