Hey Guys, i was playing around with the G Harmonic Minor scale and changed some thing up so that it sounds a little more eastern/ish. So I would just like to know if this scale has a special name or anything like that. (:


From what I know its a G Harmonic Minor with a #4th

But I would like to pick your guys brains about it...


P.S. Sorry for the cruddy layout :L
G Harmonic Minor (#4) seems to be the best description, yes.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Haha, okay nothn special, IMO it sounds cooler than the standard Harmonic Minor.
Does anyone know any chords that could be used with this scale?