When I switch to the clean sound on my amp, I'll play some open position chords and the thick strings overpower the thin ones and it doesn't sound good. my pickups are humbuckers btw.

Is there anyway I can reduce the amount of bassy-ness in my tone without messing with the volume knob on my guitar or changing the tone on my amp?
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
Quote by sashki
You could lower the pickup slightly on the bass side, but it's easier just to roll down the bass on your amp. Why can't you change your amp settings?

I tried lowering the bass on my amp and it sounds like crap.
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
cause that is lowering the bass response on everything.

he just wants the bass strings lowered, so angleing the pickup is kind in the right direction. however, generally this is a ver subtle result. amp settings will have he most control.

also....tone/volume/pickups switch on the guitar is pretty much made for this too.

but yeah, generalyl humbucker rings have 3 screws per side. the middle (generally smaller) screw is the height adjustment. lower the bass side to taste. it should take some edge off.

to compliment this, if your humbuckers have adjustable pole peices, you can slightly raise the 2-3 pole peices under the thinner strings a TAD. again, its subtle. dont go unscrewing them a lot or anything.

if that doesnt work... try new strings. some brands have different ranges of string sizes per set. one brand might have 10-52, another 10-50. 2 sets might have the A string vary by 2-3 hundreth mm or whatever the measurement is.