I got a Tascam DP-02, a 4 piece drum kit mic'ed with an overhead, a mixer, and pretty much a musician's wet dream worth of stuff...

HOWEVER

I need some good programs, for free/download online/from torrent sites.

I know of:

Pro Tools (but can't get..)
Reason (no idea)
Audacity (enh... no complaint... its not good though)

and thats it... help me out? I really need a program to mix stuff, possibly record guitar directly onto my computer without touching the DP-02
Wrong forum, but since youre new, get Garageband but for PC if that's what you have.
you're a stone fox
Quote by swarley
Reaper

+1

I use Logic... Most DAW's will confuse you when you first open them up. Read documentation, and go to the Recording's forum. They'll help you out, there are forums on many DAW's there with a ton of info. Take a look at Youtube too, those videos have taught me a ton of tricks.
Not too new, been here before, and Saint78, this forum is PERFECT to post this type of thing in, the pit is general discussion. >_>...

We're generally discussing how to help me mix music and such... duhh!
REAPER FTW, also just as a tip from someone who has been banned for simply mentioning torrenting; don't talk about torrenting (mainly "encouragement"), they take it seriously out here
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Quote by Tombomb420
I got a Tascam DP-02, a 4 piece drum kit mic'ed with an overhead, a mixer, and pretty much a musician's wet dream worth of stuff...

HOWEVER

I need some good programs, for free/download online/from torrent sites.

I know of:

Pro Tools (but can't get..)
Reason (no idea)
Audacity (enh... no complaint... its not good though)

and thats it... help me out? I really need a program to mix stuff, possibly record guitar directly onto my computer without touching the DP-02

Reason isn't a recording/mixing program, it's more for a keyboardist and for various forms of electronic music. I do use it for symphonic music with their fancy Refill files.

Acid Pro is a good recording/mixing program
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by matt360
REAPER FTW, also just as a tip from someone who has been banned for simply mentioning torrenting; don't talk about torrenting (mainly "encouragement"), they take it seriously out here

but... there's an Official Torrent thread.
Quote by matt360

torrent torrent torrent

I encourage TS to torrent
I leik music