Sorta.

Has anyone ever tried this stuff? I really need to get my hands on it.
love is love // return to dust
I tried it once. It tasted alright.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
All the rose hips, valerian root extract and melatonin in that do is make me yawn uncontrollably and look for the nearest surface I can sprawl out on to take a nap.

Failing that, I rage and get bitchy and complaintive. Lose lose really. Stuff doesn't taste terrible, just what you'd expect from a cocktail of odd plant materiel and copious amounts of sugar.

Oh, and it's no substitute for weed if that's what you're getting it for. Best used with a sativa.

I haven't used it for what some say is it's intended purpose, to help coming down from ecstacy or coke, though.
Call me: Will

Gear that I'm using most, in their respective colors:
Squier MIJ '62 Strat reissue
Orville '62 SG reissue
1972 Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp with various kinds of pedals.

My band, Cusche!
Last edited by Kawzmo118 at May 21, 2011,
It got me through the dark times.

edit: You talking about that shitty soft drink or codeine cough syrup?
editedit: Oh, the pic just loaded. Fuck that noise.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at May 21, 2011,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']It got me through the dark times.

edit: You talking about that shitty soft drink or codeine cough syrup?
editedit: Oh, the pic just loaded. Fuck that noise.
I'm somewhat interested in trying it. I have a feeling it would just be like sleepy time tea.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Looks horrible
"Breasts the size of watermelons" is what Moses said to the Egyptians
it tastes alright. if you knock it back really quickly, you get that thick feeling in your head like when you are "high" on cough syrup. it's overall not too bad. i'd like to drink two or three at a time though
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
there's this shop in town that sells cigs bongs and papers to anybody (i tthink the guy there is a total cokehead though honeslty) and they sold that stuff, never had it but my buddy always bought it

what is in it that's supposed to get you high anyways?
Quote by piratemetalhead
there's this shop in town that sells cigs bongs and papers to anybody (i tthink the guy there is a total cokehead though honeslty) and they sold that stuff, never had it but my buddy always bought it

what is in it that's supposed to get you high anyways?

It doesn't really get you high, it just relaxes you. A lot. To the point of basically being high. There are many natural compounds which relax you, like rose hips, melatonin, etc. Lazy Cakes are much better than Drank though.
Quote by Holy Katana
Yes, on two occasions. Now I can't find it anywhere. Shit's calming as hell; it has melatonin in it.

Lazy Cakes are far better, IMO. I usually partake when high, and it mellows you out so much. But once I split one with a friend when we were both sober. We chilled out for a few hours, mellow as ****, and then at the same moment, we looked at each other and said, yeah, it's bedtime.
http://www.amazon.com/Lazy-Cakes-Relaxation-Brownies-pack/dp/B0045JWTLA/ref=sr_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1305967062&sr=1-1

And here you go: http://www.amazon.com/Pack-Drank-Extreme-Relaxation-Beverage/dp/B002J5JDJ8/ref=pd_sim_gro_1

And you should get some Damiana. It's legal, RIDICULOUSLY cheap, and mellows you out.
http://www.amazon.com/New-Age-Damiana-Leaf-Lb/dp/B000WS9376/ref=pd_sim_gro_3
I've been seeing this shit all over facebook. It's like the Fleet Foxes of beverages.