So my Epiphone Les Paul Standard is having a strange problem, where some of the time that I switch to the neck pickup, it starts sounding really quiet, like the volume knob is down at like 1 or 2. Then I switch back and forth a few times and it goes back to normal. It happens to the bridge pickup as well, though less often. Any ideas? Oh and I checked the wires at the pickup selector, they looked attatched fine though...
Epiphone has had a long standing issue with their Toggle switches. That will happen to most of them eventually.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
Quote by minieme007
So my Epiphone Les Paul Standard is having a strange problem, where some of the time that I switch to the neck pickup, it starts sounding really quiet, like the volume knob is down at like 1 or 2. Then I switch back and forth a few times and it goes back to normal. It happens to the bridge pickup as well, though less often. Any ideas? Oh and I checked the wires at the pickup selector, they looked attatched fine though...

my jackson had that issue...until I went into the back cavity and blasted it with a keyboard duster.

now it works better than before lol
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info