Hey, over the past week I've acquired some pedals.. instead of making 5 threads for each I decided to wait until the last one arrived and make a big thread!

This week has been awesome.

First I found this in a pawn-shop type place on Sunday last week, only powers on with batteries and it's the discontinued model dated as a 2001-2002 model, mojooooo.

Nice pedal, can go between a nice smooth Tremolo into a chopper-like effect.

Then I got these two on Tuesday

The tuner is awesome, didn't realise how useful they were.
The SD-1 is a modded version, modded to be more like a Tubescreamer, I LOVE it.
It's my #1 dirt pedal now.

On Wednesday I became a post-rock god.

What can I say? Versatile, lush, airy, ambient, intense and just plain feckin awesome.

And arriving literally 15 minutes ago.. a 'no-face' Dunlop Fuzz Face RI.

I've yet to try this, I'm about to turn the amp on now and give it a try.

The family shot:

So yeah, killer week for me. My dad also picked up LA Noire for me so the next while consists of playing with my effects pedals and playing the Xbox.

Good times!
Sparrow Twangmaster Telecaster
G&L Legacy Stratocaster

Korg Pitchblack > Fuzz Face > Tubescreamer -> Crybaby -> Modded SD-1 -> Big Muff -> Phaser -> El Capistan -> TS-1 Tremolo/Stereo-Pan

Vox VT20+
Very sexy. What'd you pay for the Strymon? I'd love one of those, but the $400 price tage always put me off...
I was iffy about the price tag too but I paid full price for it in the UK which is £250, about $400 yeah. I personally feel like it was worth it.. I'm still working it all out and finding some favorite settings, I may actually pick up the Favorite switch too, could be useful.
G&L Legacy Stratocaster

Korg Pitchblack > Fuzz Face > Tubescreamer -> Crybaby -> Modded SD-1 -> Big Muff -> Phaser -> El Capistan -> TS-1 Tremolo/Stereo-Pan

Vox VT20+
la noire is causing the xboxes to overheat google that
hnpd btw
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
Quote by philipk
and youre using all of these pedals with your vt20?
HNPD

Yeah. I keep wanting to upgrade my amp but I remember a few things when I browse amps:

1. I'm not gigging
2. I can't play loud at home
3. I can't afford an awesome Tube amp

I am however thinking about the Fender Super Champ XD or the Champ 600 + 1x12" cab for a simple at-home tube setup.

Both amps sound pretty great for what they are and they'r relatively inexpensive (I can get either about as much as the El Capistan :p)
G&L Legacy Stratocaster

Vox VT20+
My xbox died last week. And I didn't get a bunch of cool pedals. (I hate you so much right now)
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at May 21, 2011,
i want an el cap so bad....i am so jealous right now
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
those are great. where do you live? must be hot for musicians cause where i am the pawn shops have garbage. people either clean them out, or keep their stuff cause there is no standing amount of good gear in any shop around me.

seein this thread literally makes me want to drive to a few pawn shops today.
I live in a town near Glasgow in Scotland
G&L Legacy Stratocaster

Vox VT20+