dose eny one know how to make a guitar slider with anything other than a bottle and also i dont have any fansy equipment so i need simplisaty
The bottle is definitely your best bet. Without tools, you won't be able to make one from a pipe.
Quote by bad sam
dose eny one know how to make a guitar slider with anything other than a bottle and also i dont have any fansy equipment so i need simplisaty

Grammar win.

Yes, a bottle. See if you got some medicine bottles that could do as a slide. Or you could just go buy one.
Quote by bad sam

i see how do you make one from metal

You give $20 to Mr. Dunlop and he does it for you.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Steven Wilson uses a napkin ring. Just try to be original, test everything
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by bad sam

i see how do you make one from metal

Get a piece of metal and polish it up. Something roughly the size and shape of a slide would be ideal.
Well, if your a student, and you do have biology, you could always "take" a tube just like a normal glass slide (like this http://www.drumza.com/images/DunlopTemperedGlassGuitarSlidewithRegularWall.jpg), except it is closed on one end, but then again, your not supposed to let your finger go all through it, otherwise you wouldn't be able to bend your finger.

Obviously, I never did that before I got an actual metal slide. *cough*