I don't mean to sound pathetic, but is there a physical pedal that has the same controls as the Garage Band auto-wah pedal simulator? I like the controls on the Garage Band version, and had never thought of getting an auto-wah until fiddling with it just now. The sounds I was getting were amazing! Imagine through a real rig!

The pedal looks like this.. I don't have much information for what each of the controls actually controls, so if you could help with that it would be great!

What auto-wah pedals are good? Is this possibly one thing that Line 6 do well?
Fender American Special Telecaster w/ Bigsby
Fender MIM Jaguar
Digitech Whammy-->Korg Pitchblack Poly-->Dunlop Cry Baby-->Danelectro Pastrami Overdrive-->EHX Big Muff Pi-->Joyo Digital Delay
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III Red October Edition
Hmm, it doesn't have BP/LP or HI/LO controls.. I have no idea what either do exactly to the sound, but I like the HI/LO control as it gives two completely different sounds.
Also, this pedal seems to be pretty expensive now because its a collectors item..

But thanks for the suggestion! This could be the answer!
Fender MIM Jaguar
Digitech Whammy-->Korg Pitchblack Poly-->Dunlop Cry Baby-->Danelectro Pastrami Overdrive-->EHX Big Muff Pi-->Joyo Digital Delay
I had a Digitech pedal for awhile...can't remember the model but it was bright green.

I think it was called a synth/envelope filter/autowha or something like that.

Anyway, it had about 7 different sounds you could get, and then tweak every one of them greatly. One of them was a simple auto-wha, and sounded decent.

The other sounds were just crazy; octave doubling, old Nintendo game sounds, etc.

I sold it because there was just no use for it in my music - but it was fun to play around with.
^ Digitech Synth Wah. Alright, but a total battery hog and very digital sounding (duh), as were all the other pedals in that line-up.
I am a fake mountain.
The T-wah is worth money now? That'd be right. That's one of the pedals I had stolen, along with a first issue TS-808 and other stuff.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
^Cops cops cops
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
Quote by Grawgos
Protone flying eye.

Hmm, I think I want something with a little more control

Quote by DanTheHobbit
^ Digitech Synth Wah. Alright, but a total battery hog and very digital sounding (duh), as were all the other pedals in that line-up.

I don't want an overly digital sound. And I had a look at a photo of one, it looks a bit crowded and not as straight forward with controls as I'd like

I've done a bit more research (probably should have done this before I made the thread!), and have found the Electro Harmonix Q-Tron (or Q-Tron+, which is probably a little more expensive). I really like what I see, it has everything that I'm looking for, and should be pretty easy for me to find. Does anyone have any hands on experience with this pedal?

Also, the Line 6 ones look alright, but from my experience with Line 6, they suck all of your tone away. So I'll steer clear for as long as I have to
Fender MIM Jaguar
Ibanez AFL

If you want some ultra-wacky Filtering keep an eye out for a Alesis ModFX Philtre
Last edited by ledfloyd_ at May 21, 2011,
qtron+ is great.

the tube zipper is better.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by ledfloyd_

This looks like another good option, but I just wish it was newer.. Finding one where I live could be a problem.

Quote by Grawgos

That looks sweet, and my pedal board is definitely missing some more boutiquey pedals, but it would be hard to source.
Fender MIM Jaguar
Quote by AcousticMirror
the tube zipper is better.

Wow, the Tube Zipper is actually amazing! I think I'll go for something more like the Q Tron for now, though, but I'll keep a Tube Zipper in mind for the future. The sounds you can make on that thing are awesome!
Fender MIM Jaguar