Even though it's a KSE cover, you might want to say Dio cover. You'll probably get some shit for saying KSE.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
Even though it's a KSE cover, you might want to say Dio cover. You'll probably get some shit for saying KSE.

what? O.o its a cover for KSE cover of the song.
i wrote that this song is original from dio.
That was good. The tone was pretty boomy, even a tad muddy, I like a bit more bite in my tone, but that's just preference.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Excellent cover. Leads/harmonies are outstanding and played clean, and I feel the slight muddiness to your tone actually suits this song well.
well you've already gotten enough shit for saying its a cover of KSE's holy diver....so I'll leave that be. But I do want to correct the guy that corrected you....Killswitch Engage...not killerswitch engage...not killswitcher engage hahaha.

I say that in jest..

Anyways.....the cover was good man. I would agree that KSE performed this cover very well in comparison to the original. And you did a fine job of covering a cover.

....this is getting confusing
Quote by Severhead
well you've already gotten enough shit for saying its a cover of KSE's holy diver....so I'll leave that be. But I do want to correct the guy that corrected you....Killswitch Engage...not killerswitch engage...not killswitcher engage hahaha.

I say that in jest..

Anyways.....the cover was good man. I would agree that KSE performed this cover very well in comparison to the original. And you did a fine job of covering a cover.

....this is getting confusing

god, for the last time, this is a cover for KSE version of this song! i know its DIO's song, ieven wrote on the description on the video "original song by dio". what is so wrong saying its a cover for KSE cover of the song?! wow -.-
thanks anyway for the comment
and i know the sound is a little boomy, thats a problem on my recording progrem that i dont know how to fix