Page 1 of 2
I'd just like to find out if any UG'ers near New York City would be interested in coming to a meet. Tanglewoodguit and I are already in. Once I know a few more people are interested I can come up with the particulars, but until then just post and say if you're interested.

I'll amend the OP as necessary.

So far:
Tanglewoodguit (sexy British mofo)
trueamerican ('Murican)
fearofthemark (Pokemon expert gets all the bitches)
DangerPat 00 (oh, he bad)

That's it
Last edited by trueamerican at May 21, 2011,
...I don't know what the point of that post was.

COME ON ****ERS, THERE HAVE TO BE SOME OF YOU!!!
Quote by trueamerican
I'd just like to find out if any UG'ers near New York City would be interested in coming to a meet. Tanglewoodguit and I are already in. Once I know a few more people are interested I can come up with the particulars, but until then just post and say if you're interested.

I'll amend the OP as necessary.

So far:
Tanglewoodguit (sexy British mofo)
trueamerican ('Murican)

That's it

I'm in.

I tried this before but i completely forgot about it and no one actually came
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by trueamerican
All right, we've got another person!!!! **** yeah! Who else is coming?

mark, where do you live?

Jackson Heights, Queens.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Queens can suck my dick

I'd like to do this in Manhattan, probably because that's definitely the most fun borough (and the easiest for me to get to ). Objections?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Ask the mods to sticky this dude, it might help you out.

I don't want it sticky'd, people just ignored them. I'd rather just keep bumping this.
Quote by trueamerican
Queens can suck my dick

I'd like to do this in Manhattan, probably because that's definitely the most fun borough (and the easiest for me to get to ). Objections?

I wouldn't mind coming to manhattan. there's nothing to do in jackson heights anyway. when is this happening btw?
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

August 21st. Honestly, it's so far in advance that I'm not 100% sure I can do it. But I'll find a way.
Quote by trueamerican
I don't want it sticky'd, people just ignored them. I'd rather just keep bumping this.

Alright cool.
Quote by trueamerican
August 21st. Honestly, it's so far in advance that I'm not 100% sure I can do it. But I'll find a way.

ahh i might be in college (UMass Amherst) then, not sure. if i'm in New york, i'll definitely chill.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Americans start school so early

It starts september, but I don't know when I'll have to get there.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

You can throw my name down, by like everyone says it's so far in advanced that I can't be positive.

I'm from Kensington, Brooklyn and though it could be fun, there'd probably be more to do in Manhattan
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
forget this, let's just hang out tomorrow night!
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Come on, let's not leave Tanglewood hanging.

Btw, I almost went to UMass. It was between Rutgers, UMD, and UMass. But why would you have to be at UMass by the 21st? My move in day was about a week later than that.
Quote by trueamerican
Come on, let's not leave Tanglewood hanging.

Btw, I almost went to UMass. It was between Rutgers, UMD, and UMass. But why would you have to be at UMass by the 21st? My move in day was about a week later than that.

I have no idea when my move in day is, i never looked it up. If it's after the 21st, then great, i'm in!

and we can always do both.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

True. I don't know about tomorrow night though. If you guys want to chill in Manhattan, I'm down for sometime soon. Meeting near Port Authority (the one on 8th) would be pretty convenient.
me too, my train goes right there.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

okay guys, i just bought a new york ticket for tomorrow and will be joining the meet-up. packing my things now.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Sure, man. I was kinda hoping I could stay at your place until our meeting. I'll be there tomorrow night. If you could bring coffee when you pick me up at the airport, that'll be great. Nothing like having a fellow pit monkey give you mcdonalds, coffee and a hug when they greet you at the airport.

Oh, and my name's not Pat.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Sure, man. I was kinda hoping I could stay at your place until our meeting. I'll be there tomorrow night. If you could bring coffee when you pick me up at the airport, that'll be great. Nothing like having a fellow pit monkey give you mcdonalds, coffee and a hug when they greet you at the airport.

Oh, and my name's not Pat.

Have you got nothing better to do?

Nvm I realize how hypocritical I'm being...
This thread is depressing as hell
Quote by Pat_s1t
I would be in, but New York is really far away. If anyone does a London meet sometime in summer 2012 I'll be in though.

since when was london closer to canada than new york?
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Have you got nothing better to do?

Nvm I realize how hypocritical I'm being...
This thread is depressing as hell

I could be revising.

I'm going to revise now. STOP DISTURBING ME WITH YOUR SEXINESS, TRUEAMERICAN
Quote by fearofthemark

Given that he stated a relatively specific time period, I'm going to go ahead and assume he's going to be in London then....
I'm only two hours away in CT but the drive would have to be worth it.

Whatcha planning that night or is it just kinda whatever happens happens?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Either one. We'd have to have a certain amount of people to actually plan something epic, though. If we just have a few people, I feel like a plan is lame.
Ugh, I work a double on Sundays.

Guess i'm out. You guys have fun.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

We can have another one also. It's not a one-time deal lol. I'd imagine there will be plenty of opportunities to get drunk in Central Park over the summer.
Quote by fearofthemark

Why you hatin' on London Ont-

I see.
sorry I was busy doing some work.

I'd have to see how my schedule's going next week, but I'm sure there'll be time. It shouldn't be a problem getting to 8th ave, I'll just hop on the F to the A.

Maybe we can do something with guitar center

and yes, my name's Pat

edit: and we should probably make a NYC and Metro Area group, that'd help build this up.
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
Last edited by DangerPat 00 at May 21, 2011,
Page 1 of 2