Hello,

I am selling an amp and guitar. I think they make for an ideal beginner package, and I would prefer to sell them together, but I’m willing to sell individually as well. I am based in Boston and would be willing to do transaction with Paypal or in person.

I would be willing to trade for a decent mandolin or some effects, small bodied acoustic, or some effects.

Thank for looking!

I am charging only half of what I paid for each item.:

-------------------------
1) 2003 Ibanez GAX70 guitar (made in Indonesia) with mods - $100

Features:
a) SG style basswood body with 2 volume, 2 tone controls and TOM bridge
b) 22 fret bolt-on neck
c) Dunlop straplocks installed. I will include the straplock buttons that will mount onto a guitar strap.
d) Installed 2 MightyMite motherbucker passive pickups. I can include the original pickups for free.
e) Installed two mini-switches – one for each pickup. Each pickup can be configured as a regular humbucker, single-coil, or parallel
f) Shielded pickup cavity

Notes: Guitar was bought in 2003 but only played for about 1 year.

The flaws in this guitar are a tiny paint chip on the headstock:

I also had to fill in the wood with Bondo filler that I used to install the straplock on one of the horns:

I put stickers on the guitar, but I can take them off per buyers preference. When I was installing

2) SKB locking guitar case - $40

I think this case should fit most LES Paul and SG shaped guitars. There are 5 latches on the guitar, one of which is locking. There is a lot of padding inside the case, and a storage compartment.

Notes: There are some white scuff marks on the front of the case.

3) 2005 VOX Valvetronix AD15VT modeling amp - $100

This is the first generation of the VOX Valvetronix line. It includes 11 amp models and 11 effect models. User settings can be saved on two channels. A two button footswitch can be used to switch between the channels and toggle the effect. The amp is fully functional and I will provide all documentation that was included with it.

4) LiveWire Solutions 2 Button Footswitch - $10

Standard 2 Button footswitch for controlling the amp. Fully functional.
Please view my first ever recording on my profile - Tangerine by Led Zeppelin

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez EW20ASE acoustic

Amp:
Peavey XXX EFX 40