Just seen a few new PRS Tremonti SE's on that auction site,and it seems that they have started using the bird inlay on it now

Already got a Tremonti SE,but am gutted i missed out on the birds by a year Still it still sounds amazing...
I have the same thing with the SE Singlecut, although thanks Pac_man0123 for the suggestion, I'll have to order some!
I dont like that the birds are on SEs

Makes the USA ones seem less special.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Thats why you get abalone birds \m/
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Quote by Tom 1.0
I dont like that the birds are on SEs

Makes the USA ones seem less special.
Until you play them side by side..
Quote by BobDetroit

Indeed. The US and SE Tremonti's don't really even compare. Given the SE is a solid guitar, the US version is in an entirely different ballpark.
PRS Tremonti Signature (charcoal burst)
Gibson Les Paul Studio Nitro (electric lime)
PRS SE One
---
EVH 5150 III 50w / 5150 III 212 cab
Blackstar HT-5
Quote by BobDetroit

+1
GUITARS:
PRS Custom 24 (Black Slate 10 top w/birds)
ESP E-II Horizon NT-III (RDB)
ESP Eclipse II - Snow White

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo
Completely different birds too.

SE guitars have quails and ducks and stuff. One looks like a monkey, another a really scared frog, a pooping turtle on 24. (Custom 24).

The USA guitars are still the seckz.
It seems most of the new SE's have birds. I love it, but still the bodies are different from the USA models, the Singlecut being less thick and the Custom lacking the curvature. Plus they could use upgrades to be anywhere near stage worthy. Doesn't take anything away from the USA models at all.

http://www.inlaysticker.com/
If you'd still like birds, his site sells stickers that will cover the inlays, not exactly the same as PRS birds though. Mine lasted a few months before the wing tips started peeling, but I moved them around a little before that which is probably the reason.
Quote by trueamerican
Who gives a ****....

Considering this is the electric guitar forum, and we are talking about an electric guitar...
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12