Alright boys and girls, here we go. Write something and PM it to me in the next couple days, just make sure it's not extremely long. There is no theme, just write.

I want ten people, but this is happening no matter what. Even if I'm the only person, I'll find a way to make this go up.

1. Ganoosh
2. AngryGoldfish
3. YesterdaysToday
4. rushmore
5. vintage x metal

First place gets three points and so on.(as if anybody pays attention to the points anymore)
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Last edited by Ganoosh at May 22, 2011,
What does "c" mean?
Quote by Ganoosh
What does "c" mean?

are you trying to get into philosophy stuff?, or dou you really doesn't know what he means?
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Like a day or two after you sign up.
sign me up sweetie
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

sent! let's hope being wine drunk helped more than it hurt.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'm gonna leave it for another day and see if anyone else signs up. I think I have(or will have) pieces from most everyone, so if nobody else joins in I'm just gonna put up the polls tomorrow.
Thank goodness because I forgot again. I'm going to set a reminder on my phone to write something tomorrow morning.
I have four pieces, including mine. Tomorrow this is going up.
I wasn't able to get on until now. Is it too late to write something? I'll do it tomorrow for sure this time.