While Andrew VanWyngarden can do whatever he wants, you'll look like a total doofus just wearing that around.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
dashiki? that's kind of what it looks like.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm not hipster, don't worry. I just really like it. Far from a hipster, other than this one shirt I like.
Quote by lightningjoe88
I'm not hipster, don't worry. I just really like it. Far from a hipster, other than this one shirt I like.

Denying that you're a hipster is the first sign of hipster.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Haha. If I were hipster I wouldn't like the bands that I like, I'd have a very odd ironic mustache, I'd wear those Toms shoes or whatnot, and I'd walk around wearing cut off jeans or something.

If everyone who wasn't a hipster denied being a hipster... would that make everyone a hipster?
Quote by lightningjoe88
Haha. If I were hipster I wouldn't like the bands that I like, I'd have a very odd ironic mustache, I'd wear those Toms shoes or whatnot, and I'd walk around wearing cut off jeans or something.

If everyone who wasn't a hipster denied being a hipster... would that make everyone a hipster?

Hipsters have their own reasons for not being hipsters too

And first sign, not dead giveaway.

But you're a total closet hipster. Time to adjust your whole life accordingly.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
Hipsters have their own reasons for not being hipsters too

And first sign, not dead giveaway.

But you're a total closet hipster. Time to adjust your whole life accordingly.

Someone wise once said, "Never argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." Therefore; I am done now that I have found the answer to what I was looking for. Thanks. Have a good day sir.