Well saw this in the sun newspaper, made me laugh.

Original Newspaper
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
The curbs I've seen in America are usually steeper than the ones here so I'm not surprised.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I'm glad that I'm not the only one that looked at the thread title and thought that the thief was curb stomped.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
All of those broken bones from a fall?

Bullshit.

Those Marines beat the hell out of him. And nobody would even be interested in arguing their curb story. I know I wouldn't.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by Jazz Funeral

Bullshit.

Those Marines beat the hell out of him. And nobody would even be interested in arguing their curb story. I know I wouldn't.

Very true. Curb my ass.
Center
Quote by Jazz Funeral

Bullshit.

...fucking duh.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42
...fucking duh.

Yup...

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by piratemetalhead
tyrone jackson?

okay, sorry, but that is such a stereotypical blac american name

Just did a Google Images search for the fun of it. It looked like a cast shot of everybody that crawled out of Coolio's trunk in the Fantastic Voyage video.

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
He's lucky. The curb got him before the marines did.
Heh heh. What an idiot.
Quote by Jazz Funeral

Bullshit.

Agreed.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by Jazz Funeral

Bullshit.

Quote by BumbleBoned

Settle down kids, I have what adults call a "hangover".

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
His name is Tyrone.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking