theres some really good molly sitting here, but i cant eye doses to a hundred mgs considering i dont know what 100mgs look like. can someone give me an idea, itd help alot and get this day moving along alittle better.
Guitar(s)
1988 Charvel Model 3

Amp(s)
Fender Deluxe 112

Pedal(s)
Boss DS-1
Digitech Tube
Drugs Thread *reported*
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Spaceace1994
theres some really good molly sitting here, but i cant eye doses to a hundred mgs considering i dont know what 100mgs look like. can someone give me an idea, itd help alot and get this day moving along alittle better.

All of it. At once

*reported*
i tried that thread, ive had no response and i wasnt looking through 500 pages for an answer that wasnt possibly there. my questions on page 497, i made a thread so i can get the answer no, instead of waiting for someone to maybe see my question, so hopefully thats understandable. now can someone be productive and help me out please?
Guitar(s)
1988 Charvel Model 3

Amp(s)
Fender Deluxe 112

Pedal(s)
Boss DS-1
Digitech Tube
bring it to the drug thread man, we'll tell you lol

and 100mg is about as much as will fill 1/2 of a gel capsule
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Wait longer. You lasted about 2 posts in the drug thread.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

2 post that didnt help me, and thanks for the glcap size. but do you have an idea to how big a 100mg line would be of it, like something i can use as a visual cue. and why would i get a haircut or a job? i make money doing what i do, and i like my hair long.
Guitar(s)
1988 Charvel Model 3

Amp(s)
Fender Deluxe 112

Pedal(s)
Boss DS-1
Digitech Tube