Page 1 of 3
I have realized that my body is often enough not the only thing in my bed with me when I hit the hay.

Here are some things I have slept with over the years:
Girlfriend
Camera
Cell phones
Paintball guns
New guitar
Dog
Cat
Gameboy

So UG, what have you slept with on purpose?
Uh... my new amp and fog machine...
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
I have a Homer Simpson teddy that's been in and around my bedroom for like the last 10 years. Hasn't been washed once, and I love him very much.
Center
girlfriend is the only thing I've like hugged in bed while going to sleep. I've had stuffed animals and clothes on my bed though. And I've fallen asleep with a phone or gameboy in hand plenty of times.
Boys, stuffed toys, and phones. Maybe books if I've fallen asleep while reading.

EDIT: And iPods.

stratkat
I for some reason like to sleep with things that I am really excited about buying. IE I hade the urge to sleep with my new skateboard...
I always put my mp3 player next to my bed but end up waking up tangled in my head phones with my mp3 player some where underneath me

I also once fell asleep with a book balanced on my forehead just to see if I could do it.

I totally could

Last edited by benonbass1 at May 21, 2011,
Sooo much stuff. The worst is probably when I was ill as a child and I was sick in my bed but thought I was dreaming so rolled over and ignored it. I woke up and it was all matted into my hair
Dog, cat, ex-girlfriend (not anymore), phone, sometimes I hug a pillow because if I sleep on my side without a buffer it messes up my shoulder.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Phone
iPod
Numerous headphones
Cousin
Guitar
Wallet

Nothing special really
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
Quote by slybacon
Phone
iPod
Numerous headphones
Cousin
Guitar
Wallet

Nothing special really

PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
Your grandmother.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Sooo much stuff. The worst is probably when I was ill as a child and I was sick in my bed but thought I was dreaming so rolled over and ignored it. I woke up and it was all matted into my hair

Oh god, I kind of did that once. Most of it was next to my bed, but some of it did get on me. It was nasty.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Mp3 player, Gameboy/DS, phone, guitar while playing in bed, grapes, cherries and other various fruits.
360 controller. Phone. Guitar. Dogs. Girlfriend/Hookups. Laptop. Ipod.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Last edited by mrfinkle213 at May 21, 2011,
Boys
Girls (you're not best friends until you've spooned, etc.)
Teddies (currently Rufus the panda)
Various bits of technology

But most importantly, there is so much stationary in my bed, I wake up with pencil-shaped indentations all ove me
Quote by Toilets
Boys
Girls (you're not best friends until you've spooned, etc.)
Teddies (currently Rufus the panda)
Various bits of technology

But most importantly, there is so much stationary in my bed, I wake up with pencil-shaped indentations all ove me

+10000 profile views.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Socks
Spiders
Candy wrappers
My mom...when it was raining
hats
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Mildly varying quantities of nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, water vapour and noble gases. That's right I sleep without a duvet!
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

that's what SHE said!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Me, Myself and I
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by 剣 斧 血
Me, Myself and I

pics or it never happened.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
No one.....................foreveralone
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by laid-to-waste
pics or it never happened.

The grumpy one doesn't like to have his picture taken...
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Page 1 of 3